Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks praises Ron Desantis

Squidward T

Featured Posts

lady siwa

not her talking about how healthcare for the elderly should take precedence over “cosmetic surgeries” while she’s out here with a botched bbl ☠️

AURAOFSHEISSE

She didn’t lie everyone in Los Angeles says it’s a sh1t hole now, Florida is much safer and cleaner.

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Pennywise
22 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

She didn’t lie everyone in Los Angeles says it’s a sh1t hole now, Florida is much safer and cleaner.

3 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Moved to Florida because California was full of virtue signaling...

:laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Tom Nook
25 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

:sure:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

A kiii and a cackle at them mentioning her storming out at the Wynwood Pride :laughga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PartySick
25 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

7 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Moved to Florida because California was full of virtue signaling...

Be serious :laughga:

I've lived in Florida for 28 years. It's the biggest sh*thole in the country.

Give me "virtue signalling" and a city to avoid (even though I loved LA when I was there a few months ago) any day over dodging MAGA hatted, cousin-f*cking, christian fascists.

🖤

TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

:laughga:

I'm quoting her, not saying it is. As if Florida wasn't full of virtue signaling with its book ban among other things. 

TortureMeOnReplay
Just now, PartySick said:

Give me "virtue signalling" and a city to avoid (even though I loved LA when I was there a few months ago) any day over dodging MAGA hatted, cousin-f*cking, christian fascists.

"Banks said living in Los Angeles left her feeling isolated "and scared" during the pandemic, where she lost faith in the politics of the city she now views as shallow and virtue-signaling obsessed."

I'm just quoting her 😅

PartySick
6 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

"Banks said living in Los Angeles left her feeling isolated "and scared" during the pandemic, where she lost faith in the politics of the city she now views as shallow and virtue-signaling obsessed."

I'm just quoting her 😅

I know :ph34r: 

My quote wasn't directed at you :cryga:

🖤

AURAOFSHEISSE
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Well that doesn’t change the fact that LA is a dangerous sh1t hole. Azealia and the thousands of other Californians in the mass exodus during the pandemics weren’t fleeing nothing, I live in Austin , and I’ve met so many people that left Cali during the pandemic because it was overrun with violence, vandalism and homeless people.          

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived