💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks praises Ron Desantis

Squidward T

Featured Posts

PartySick
Just now, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

Well that doesn’t change the fact that LA is a dangerous sh1t hole. Azealia and the thousands of other Californians in the mass exodus during the pandemics weren’t fleeing nothing, I live in Austin , and I’ve met so many people that left Cali during the pandemic because it was overrun with violence, vandalism and homeless people.          

But you haven't been in LA yourself? And you've only spoken to people who have left? None who stayed?

I know I'm making assumptions but it sounds like a lack of first hand experience and confirmation bias against LA which is being cast on the state of California as a whole :shrug:

I mean, I'm aware of the issues in the city, there are unwritten rules the people there follow (which @ChicaSkas, who lives there, was kind enough to share with us) but Florida is a cess pit from coast to coast and from the deepest ghettos to the highest office. Absolute trash state that I can't wait to leave and never return to.

That's coming from a born and bred Florida native :vegas: the only good things here are the reptiles.

At least in CA I won't have to witness the total erosion of human rights at the hands of a watered down wannabe Trump empowered by skinheads and people who still have the "red scare" in them despite it being 2023.

Now lemme stop 'cause I can talk about how sh*t Florida is all day. Let me pack up my alligators and move to California like a sensible human being :sleep:

🖤

2 hours ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

Well that doesn’t change the fact that LA is a dangerous sh1t hole. Azealia and the thousands of other Californians in the mass exodus during the pandemics weren’t fleeing nothing, I live in Austin , and I’ve met so many people that left Cali during the pandemic because it was overrun with violence, vandalism and homeless people.          

Ok girl you don’t have a leg to stand on bc Austin is now a yuppie haven and is known for that lmao I liked Austin when I was there like 10 years ago but each time I visit it’s gotten more cringe namely from the LA transplants specifically who, frankly, are some of the worst from LA in the first place. They all f*cked off Montana or Austin. I’m sure there’s some very nice people that moved, too, bc it’s expensive to be there but I’ve lived in both cities and lemme say Austin doesn’t need to be speaking so full-chested.

overrun? Please. Most of the people who left LA for that reason are honestly some of the most monstrously sociopathic people who gave LA a bad name in the first place. They’re people who belong in the suburbs.

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

But you haven't been in LA yourself? And you've only spoken to people who have left? None who stayed?

I know I'm making assumptions but it sounds like a lack of first hand experience and confirmation bias against LA which is being cast on the state of California as a whole :shrug:

I mean, I'm aware of the issues in the city, there are unwritten rules the people there follow (which @ChicaSkas, who lives there, was kind enough to share with us) but Florida is a cess pit from coast to coast and from the deepest ghettos to the highest office. Absolute trash state that I can't wait to leave and never return to.

That's coming from a born and bred Florida native :vegas: the only good things here are the reptiles.

At least in CA I won't have to witness the total erosion of human rights at the hands of a watered down wannabe Trump empowered by skinheads and people who still have the "red scare" in them despite it being 2023.

Now lemme stop 'cause I can talk about how sh*t Florida is all day. Let me pack up my alligators and move to California like a sensible human being :sleep:

There are ways to enjoy the place and make a survivable wage. 

In many ways it is not what you know but who you know. Money takes time to earn and save, but there are money saving techniques and money stretching techniques that allow for our generation to make it through a little less white knuckled than we were. 

1. Food Aid programs and local food banks

2. Facebook Freecycle groups where you can ask for things you need and others offer what they dont need

3. Friends, bartering, and trading. 

4. Part time jobs / gig work / gig work in something you love while you make rent. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Battle 4 Ur Life

this coming from the most self-centered “babe” :river: in the industry shocks a total of zero people.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
16 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Azealia girl…you live in Miami not Florida :laughga:

right? one of the most artificial bubbles in the planet. and even in center city Miami (which is also quite beaten up) there are beggars and junkies everywhere. I’ve been there in the end of 2019 a little before the pandemic and we were approached countless times and we had to take uber and taxi anywhere because it was scary to walk from the subway station to our hotel at night.

She is full of BS but we all know why she is coming up with this.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

2 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

right? one of the most artificial bubbles in the planet. and even in center city Miami (which is also quite beaten up) there are beggars and junkies everywhere. I’ve been there in the end of 2019 a little before the pandemic and we were approached countless times and we had to take uber and taxi anywhere because it was scary to walk from the subway station to our hotel at night.

She is full of BS but we all know why she is coming up with this.

And Miami is nothing like the rest of Florida lmao that’s like saying you went to Florida but went to the Disney resorts hahaha 

Reginald

She's a pretty sh*tty person since the beginning of her career, so I'm not surprised. 

Azealia Banks is a pick me :lmao: 

Archived