💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ava Max's New Album Is Amazing!!

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Caothan Mcbride

Omg have yous listened?? This is next level stop honestly the singles have not done it justice listen listen listen 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caothan Mcbride
Just now, Caothan Mcbride said:

Omg have yous listened?? This is next level stop honestly the singles have not done it justice listen listen listen 

Turn Off The Lights , Cold As Ice, Sleepwalker are the best

• PartySick changed the title to Ava Max's New Album Is Amazing!!
Caothan Mcbride
Just now, monstertoronto said:

Can’t wait to listen. Only 2.5 more hours! 

So excited for you 

Shipper

I still have 7 hours to wait for Ava's and Sam's. 
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Giving it a listen now! I've never really given her a chance so I'm gonna give this album a good listen!! :legend:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Caothan Mcbride
2 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Giving it a listen now! I've never really given her a chance so I'm gonna give this album a good listen!! :legend:

So excited for you no skips!!

I’ve only listened to Sweet but a Psycho, but I reaaaaaaaally like the album cover and have seen nothing but good things today…..shall I give it a try? :oops:

skedaddleBItCh
1 minute ago, emili0 said:

I’ve only listened to Sweet but a Psycho, but I reaaaaaaaally like the album cover and have seen nothing but good things today…..shall I give it a try? :oops:

Yes, Sleepwalker is literally one of the best:enigma: so many good songs so far

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

nswain1110

All of the singles have been bops and so are the remaining album tracks - no skips! Just shiny sugary pop blissss. Never understood the hate towards her or the the singles roll out... yes her label sucks but the songs are great. Not sure what else people want from her 🤷‍♂️... she promised good pop music and she delivered the goods!!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

4 minutes ago, Caothan Mcbride said:

So excited for you no skips!!

Okay you're right, Turn Off The Lights is so good!! :air: I really love Last Night On Earth as well, I can imagine Ga singing that one 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

VasilisVas

The album isn’t out in the USA yet, but I’ve been obsessed with Dancing’s Done & Cold as Ice. I’ve been really looking forward to hearing Get out of my heart. The only song I don’t like and find really annoying and cheesy is maybe you’re the problem.

Concertaholic
4 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

The album isn’t out in the USA yet, but I’ve been obsessed with Dancing’s Done & Cold as Ice. I’ve been really looking forward to hearing Get out of my heart. The only song I don’t like and find really annoying and cheesy is maybe you’re the problem.

They’re all kinda cheesy but that’s the best part! So many earworms! I’m so excited!

Archived