💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ava Max's New Album Is Amazing!!

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

I’ve tried so hard for so long not to like her but this album is perfection and I think I might be in love with her now. 
Embarrassed Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tyler k

oh yeah this is banger after banger. I absolutely love Ghost, Get Outta My Heart, Last Night on Earth, and the title track. The singles are great, not sure where the MYTP hate is coming from, sure it's one of the "weaker" songs but it's still a damn good pop song it's ridiculously catchy.

time to give Ava her flowers like come on now yall

those to who are new to her should listen to Heaven & Hell, girl's got BOPSS

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Roughhouse Dandy

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Congrats to her fans for getting an album y'all like 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

TortureMeOnReplay

There are some signed art cards on her site in case anybody is interested in that kind of stuff. It specifies they are hand signed.

Gagaism
20 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

There are some signed art cards on her site in case anybody is interested in that kind of stuff. It specifies they are hand signed.

Is there? I’m just checking and I don’t see anything. I got mine weeks ago on the pre save, can’t wait to have it :enigma:

TortureMeOnReplay
14 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Is there? I’m just checking and I don’t see anything. I got mine weeks ago on the pre save, can’t wait to have it :enigma:

I guess they sold out, I'm sorry. I was able to place mine on the 17th and I was still seeing it listed 2-3 days ago. 

tomdsgn

Little Ava’s been working so hard, she has a nice quality to her music, she’s had some smash hits; she deserves to be a pop girl 

Caothan Mcbride
4 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

honestly not really feeling it 

Hope u feel better soon x

dubstep111

I didn’t really like it the first time around. Very generic and boring but I’m gonna give it another listen or two.

Caothan Mcbride
22 minutes ago, IHE said:

Compare it to something sound wise please. 

It’s a mix honestly cold as Ice ghost , sleepwalker and dancings done is very haunting the fame monster type vibe then some songs sound like they could be on 1989 by Taylor Swift 

Archived