Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Julia Fox Accused Of Condoning Sexual Assault

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Context:

Apparently the euphemism is popular on toktok cos the platform banned Sexual Assault terms?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Controversiaga

the biggest reach I've seen this week 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

expecting ppl to just know stuff is dumb, she's also a celebrity who either has her notifications flooded or turned off

mother, what must i do?

Railing

That first screenshot has "mascara trend meaning" entered in the search bar so clearly OP didn't know either, this is dumb :littlepotter:

GunninMan

God ppl are so chronically online these days. The amount of times I cringe reading **** like this is starting to hurt. Like pleaseeee I’m begging some of y’all to find life outside of the internet.

Over It Reaction GIF

Even I didn't think this was about SA before reading the guy's comment. They had nothing to do, so they just started attacking her. Gaga was right, social media is like the toilet of the internet.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

edengowon
25 minutes ago, Railing said:

That first screenshot has "mascara trend meaning" entered in the search bar so clearly OP didn't know either, this is dumb :littlepotter:

to be fair, that box is automatically filled in with the most-commonly searched terms that people looked for after watching the video. for example a video about taylor's re-recordings might have 'what happened to taylor swift's albums' in the search box. it's not what they searched for, it's a suggestion based on what people search after watching the video.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Archived