Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spanish TV host made racist comment towards BTS' J-Hope

COOOK

Featured Posts

FnZra0GXEAAN60g?format=jpg&name=medium

He referred to him as "that Japanese freak":

Spoiler

Pablo Motos is notoriously known in Spain for his disgusting behavior especially towards women. Below are the receipts: a compilation video of many of his sexist comments and disgusting approaches to women. The country's own Ministry of Equality has released a campaign against his behavior and the host and production team of his show have since been going above and beyond to clean his reputation and erase every receipt... and now he got the ARMYs mad too. This video is a montage of that compilation with his tries at disregarding that campaign:

RAMROD

Tragic and the ironic thing is, in other countries, he will be the subject of racism :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RudraCNG

Hmmm I don't hear "friki", but "Flippy". I think he's refering to an old collaborator of his program and comparing him to the BTS member. Anyway, ofc the racism comes from calling him "Japanese" while he's Korean. I can't think of anyone under 30 who watches his dated show or can stand him.. He has been disgusting and "casposo" since he started. Thank god i don't watch the tv anymore.

Flippy
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

Hmmm I don't hear "friki", but "Flippy".

Me…? :stalkga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived