Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Netflix Shows Dominates Nielsen's Most Watched Show For 2022

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

D42-D2461-ECBC-4214-A38-B-17-A7-A227-E69

top_streaming_overall_in_20225-copy.jpg?

The results are in, and Netflix undoubtedly dominated the Nielsen U.S. streaming charts for 2022, led by originals including Stranger Things, Wednesday and Ozark — as well as acquisitions like Cocomelon and NCIS.

The streamer took home 11 of the top 15 spots on the overall streaming program list, and 13 spots among the streaming originals. Stranger Things came in at No. 1 on both lists with 52B minutes viewed across all 34 episodes of the series.

https://deadline.com/2023/01/stranger-things-wednesday-2022-streaming-winners-netflix-nielsen-charts-1235241328/amp/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto

It’s interesting that Netflix gets credit for a network show like Greys Anatomy, which is still airing on its original broadcast network. Streaming the reruns still makes more numbers than the new season on broadcast. 

2 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

It’s interesting that Netflix gets credit for a network show like Greys Anatomy, which is still airing on its original broadcast network. Streaming the reruns still makes more numbers than the new season on broadcast. 

Me and my partner turn on Grey's every night before bed and anytime we want something on in the background. 

HiddenWeirdo
5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Me and my partner turn on Grey's every night before bed and anytime we want something on in the background. 

and what do you do in the meantime?:cello2:

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

:lolly:

It's hilarious how bad most of the originals listed are :alsemanche: like pre-streaming cable tv was turning into a procedural nightmare of cop/hospital dramas, sh*tty reality shows and soap operas, but HBO and streaming pushed tv into a more experimental and filmic zone. Now traditional cable is basically dead and streaming is returning to tv's boring output.

HBO, you're our only hope :franminervini:

Archived