💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Taylor Swift - “Lavender Haze”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

The lavender/purple/pink color palette era has officially begun, soon after this Speak Now (Taylor's Version)... the album cover will be fierce I just know it... and the fans know too:

1416150069_ts12.jpg rqorx2wotu381.jpg

Agunimon

Lavender Haze has become a skip for me, but I am excited for the visuals. They are what looked the most interesting in the teaser.

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The lavender/purple/pink color palette era has officially begun

@SamanthaC keep this palette away from CC:franminervini::messga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TheFame Monster
50 minutes ago, COOOK said:

The lavender/purple/pink color palette era has officially begun, soon after this Speak Now (Taylor's Version)... the album cover will be fierce I just know it... and the fans know too:

1416150069_ts12.jpg rqorx2wotu381.jpg

just realized this will probably be the best TV album cover. The original was AN album cover. The rest of the TV covers felt very DIY (I like Red’s though. It grew on me)

1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

just realized this will probably be the best TV album cover. The original was AN album cover. The rest of the TV covers felt very DIY (I like Red’s though. It grew on me)

When it comes to album designs her taste is extremely tragic... the only ones with somewhat better taste imo are one of the limited folklore covers, evermore and Fearless TV :laughga:

JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, COOOK said:

The TV album covers have been giving high school photography class tho :franminervini:

• Teletubby changed the title to Taylor Swift - “Lavender Haze”

Archived