💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors [album]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Is her thing gonna be “ x & x” in terms of album titles??

next will be her self-titled album 'Ava & Max'

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Squidward T

Every song is a gay bop 

Diamonds and Dancefloors :applause:

In The Dark :pole:

Last Night On Earth :giveup:

She def picked the worst songs for singles lol 

TortureMeOnReplay
15 hours ago, Benji said:

Few good songs, from the hype a lot of people were giving it I was expecting more.  It’s literally just some dancey radio jingles, we certainly need them but it’s not quite worth the hype.

I feel like this is what people need/want at the moment though. I'm not saying it's perfect at all, but I think albums such as Future Nostalgia, Diamonds & Dancefloors, and Chromatica all hit a certain spot because of the ease at which they're digested. They're very danceable and catchy with simple lyrics (Chromatica has a very deep meaning but you have to listen pretty close to the lyrics to catch it). With uncertainty since the start of COVID in our lives, I don't think lyrics need to really mean much at the moment.  

• Like 4

Versace

Honestly this was such a solid album, can’t remember the last time we had a cohesive album that was unapologetically pop. Every song has a theme and is well structured (something pop music these days doesn’t really have anymore). Is it groundbreaking not at all but it’s a damn good pop album. And yes the single choices were absolutely not it, the weakest songs essentially got the single treatment. If I had to redo the singles it would be

1-Sleepwalker 

2-Diamonds & Dancefloors

3-Turn Off The Lights or Get Outta My Heart 

4-Dancing’s Done or Cold As Ice 

Ugh and the missed opportunity on the possible Music Videos as well :giveup:

HookerOnAChurch

I'm obsessed 

brendon urie rave GIF

Edited by HookerOnAChurch

HookerOnAChurch

I've just got my Amazon exclusive Diamonds & Dancefloors copy, with alternate cover, and the standard copy. I wish i could share it with you, but I can't upload pictures in this site. 

Edited by HookerOnAChurch

There were a few tracks I really loved on Heaven & Hell, but quite a few skips for me. This album, however, is fantastic front to back. Full of fun dance pop tracks, and it really feels like she found her sound and style.

5 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I feel like this is what people need/want at the moment though. I'm not saying it's perfect at all, but I think albums such as Future Nostalgia, Diamonds & Dancefloors, and Chromatica all hit a certain spot because of the ease at which they're digested. They're very danceable and catchy with simple lyrics (Chromatica has a very deep meaning but you have to listen pretty close to the lyrics to catch it). With uncertainty since the start of COVID in our lives, I don't think lyrics need to really mean much at the moment.  

Oh yeah there will always be a place for easy listening dance pop, it’s just not as hype worthy as many have made it out to be.

• Like 2

She has a beautiful voice, and this is full of cute bops, but the production is a little too generic..but I like sleepwalker 

Teletubby

nothing charted on Global chart :noparty:(but it's not surprising:franminervini:)

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀
  • Sad 2

TortureMeOnReplay

I came at you with Replay sounding like The Ben 10 Theme, now get ready for...

Sleepwalker sounds like....

A Fortnite track...(0:28)

Edited by TortureMeOnReplay

ThisGuyTony

It’s not a bad album. It’s a chill background album if you wanna have some bops playing.

However, the songs are just way too short. :rip: I miss the days of 3 minute + tracks. :koons: