celeb

Akon says women are not equal to men and need to understand “their roles”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

King of the Fall
4 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I gave up reading after half way :alsemanche: 

who does he honestly think he is?

He is just some asshole looking for attention because his career is in the drain.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

He is trash 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Economy
6 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

yeah i hate straight men tbh

It surprises me at how acceptable statements like this have become as long as it's against a group seen as privileged as if that makes it ok and how GGD mods have basically started turning a blind eye to it out of their own bias

Seriously. U cannot put all ppl into a group like that.

Moonlight on Water
1 minute ago, Economy said:

It surprises me at how acceptable statements like this have become as long as it's against a group seen as privileged as if that makes it ok and how GGD mods have basically started turning a blind eye to it out of their own bias

Seriously. U cannot put all ppl into a group like that.

I think I was simply feeling frustrated at the time I posted this. Sorry if it offended anyone.

she/her

Economy
1 hour ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

I think I was simply feeling frustrated at the time I posted this. Sorry if it offended anyone.

Alright. We all say things we shouldn't when we're frustrated, and it is understandable why u would be :heart:

I just personally find it a little hypocritical how stereotyping certain groups in a negative way is now seen as ok as long as they are groups that are more likely to be Priveledged

It's like ppl low-key wanna get back at them with revenge so they are cool with turning a blind eye to those statements if it's against them

I personally just don't agree with it nor do I think it does the woke causes any favours in terms of how the ppl who are skeptical of it view it

TheSine
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Alright. We all say things we shouldn't when we're frustrated :heart:

I just personally find it a little hypocritical how stereotyping certain groups in a negative way is now seen as ok as long as they are groups that are more likely to be Priveledged

It's like ppl low-key wanna get back at them with revenge so they are cool with turning a blind eye to those statements if it's against them

I personally just don't agree with it nor do I think it does the woke causes any favours in terms of how the ppl who are skeptical of it view it

I'm glad I'm not the only one in the entire world who thinks this. Not directed at Stevie's statement, just in general.

🖤TheSine🖤

Moonlight on Water
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Alright. We all say things we shouldn't when we're frustrated :heart:

I understand, it is pretty hypocritical. It's just so infuriating when you're a woman and you still get treated like if you're some second class human being. We have to make sure we stay safe, we end up invalidated in our experiences, we have society's expectations for us to clean up after bs forced on us. Some days it's easier to handle.

I'm well aware that there are good men out there, like how I am well aware that my statement was rude. Thank you (and the others) for speaking up. :heart:

she/her

TheSine
3 minutes ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

I understand, it is pretty hypocritical. It's just so infuriating when you're a woman and you still get treated like if you're some second class human being. We have to make sure we stay safe, we end up invalidated in our experiences, we have society's expectations for us to clean up after bs forced on us. Some days it's easier to handle.

I'm well aware that there are good men out there, like how I am well aware that my statement was rude. Thank you (and the others) for speaking up. :heart:

You're fine. One little statement won't make us see you any different. :kara: I'm glad that you can take accountability and I understand both sides.

🖤TheSine🖤

Monstermilo
7 hours ago, voltron92 said:

I get your point but "poor immigrant" irks me. 

LOL

i come from a poor immigrant family, my family believes this kind of BS........ they are homophobic, racist and sexist so i am just relating it to my family coming here bringing their dated beliefs that stem from a very sexist culture back in the phillippines. 

but go off i guess 

StrawberryBlond
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

It amazes me that none of those men correct him when he starts with the scientific inaccuracy stuff. I thought they were just being silent because they were thinking over what he was saying, were going to realise it was nonsense and tell him the facts but it didn't happen. It just shows that you can get people to believe whatever BS you want as long as you've got the status and the confidence. And perhaps are talking to a group who are already on board with your theories to the point that they won't even notice when you're talking crazy.

Reject False Icons

And there were so many people defending him :ladyhaha: at this point I can’t even, what a disgust 

Archived