Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says women are not equal to men and need to understand “their roles”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

if you take this so-called alpha male patriarchal discourse from him he’s left with no personality traits or ideas whatsoever. perpetuating the ideals of his stone age ancestors is his purpose. he’s so ignorant he doesn’t realized it and never will probably. ridiculous and backwards. I despise these kind of people.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water
54 minutes ago, VTV said:

uhm i hope u know how problematic this statement is

uhm i hope you know the amount of bullshit women have put up with for centuries

she/her

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, iamamiwhoami said:

Gaga better take down his vocals from Just Dance “Konvict (Gaga) oh oh oh…” :saladga:

And time for Gwen to do the same with "Sweet Escape." 

She/Her/Hers

gumzy3000

I mean, I could understand what he means by women and men having thier respective roles in society. That's not to say though that people who deviate from gender roles should be ostracized, but I have noticed that, in general,  my straight friends in relationships tend to gravitate towards gender roles because they say it works for them. 

That stuff about men making life and not women is stupid though. 

trolly troll troll

StrawberryBlond

Men are "the divine of the universe"? Can you believe this guy? I'm not a fan of completely censoring someone's right to free speech but the reason why I support the likes of Andrew Tate getting de-platformed is because with views like his being spread online, dangerous thought patterns are learned and those who already have these thoughts are validated. Akon has 9 children according to Wikipedia with at least 3 women, though the precise number isn't mentioned. I really hope their mothers at the very least are teaching them different. I know what it's like to be a girl and have a father with some backward views (most of us with baby boomer fathers can relate) but my dad never said anything this outrageous to me. And by all accounts, he played almost as equal a role in raising me as my mum did. I really feel for children whose fathers think they're above all that.

And yes, men really need to get a handle on science before spouting such ignorance. Sperm being held in an incubator purely on its own does not produce life, it must fertilise an egg, which grows into a baby. Sperm that doesn't reach an egg, whether it's outside or inside the body, dies. If you're going to be a sexist pig, at least be accurate with your scientific reasoning. This reminds me of a tweet I once saw: "My boyfriend literally thought my eggs were covered in shells, which is all the proof we need as to why men should never make laws regarding women's bodies."

Night Vision

Every time Akon opens his mouth I become more grateful that Gaga has nothing to do with him anymore.

It's so embarrassing how he's such a has-been now that they only time he ever gets any press attention is when he's saying some stupid **** that proves he's a total moron.

Economy

Is this a reliable source? Cuz its literally that crazy that I even have to question it 😳

edit: but it's Akon, of course it's real :air:

North Country Guy
3 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

uhm i hope you know the amount of bullshit women have put up with for centuries

How is that relevant to saying that you hate straight guys? im straight, does that mean you hate me also? people should stop generalizing everything and everybody based on the comments of one sexist moron, imagine the outrage I would cause on this forum if I said that I hated gay and trans people.

Great deeds will be no less valiant though they go unpraised

Teletubby
20 minutes ago, Economy said:

Is this a reliable source? Cuz its literally that crazy that I even have to question it 😳

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

I gave up reading after half way :alsemanche: 

who does he honestly think he is?

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Economy
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Well then :air:

It's crazy to think some ppl, especially high profile ones can still think like this and talk about it on open media :saladga:

Also the scientific inaccuracies :rip:

Archived