💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says women are not equal to men and need to understand “their roles”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Helxig

I'm so glad Gaga dropped the 'Konvict' from Just Dance years ago :triggered:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

Horrific sexism aside where did he get the idea that you can create a child without a woman, like half the DNA comes from an egg :saladga:

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Horrific sexism aside where did he get the idea that you can create a child without a woman, like half the DNA comes from an egg :saladga:

with his logic then masturbation is actually abortion:huntyga:,

The Fame Monster

Just disgusting... I'm lost for words.

Stream Just Dance while you can, hunties. Before it's getting the DWUW treatment.

Find your freedom in the music

Not that he's been relevant for the past 10 years so I don't know who gave him the space to say all this ****, but I really hope that after this interview he'll never work again. I have a hard time believing someone would actually say something like this, not realizing what a complete idiot they sound like but then I have to remind myself that the world is actually full of these imbeciles..

what in the Andrew Tate disgusting sh1te is this

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

DrKindnessKunt1999

Keep in mind, this is the same man who made more money from Gaga’s career than his own. 

Does he have wife? I hope they will divorce soon and the wife will get better partner. 

Incubator? Okay do that and don't ever date any cis woman / AFAB person. Thank you.

I'm newbie here wkwkwk

Chromatography

this guy has multiple daughters. i could not imagine my dad telling me i need to “learn my place” and that i will never amount to what a man could do. i just cannot believe that such ignorant and hateful people exist but kanye, akon, etc are living proof of that 

I literally feel the devil rise up inside me when I hear men speaking this way, like who tf are you to tell me how much I'm worth :bye: 

The fact that this interview is from Yahoo says everything you need to know about where he's currently at with his career and ego :air:

Archived