💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says women are not equal to men and need to understand “their roles”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
14 hours ago, Teletubby said:

“A man right now can create life without a woman, but a woman can’t create life without a man,” he said.

“If I wanted to create life right now without a woman, I would shoot my sperm, put it in an incubator and give it nine months, even maybe less with today’s science, and a baby will be born.”

“A woman can’t do that. So men, we are the creators of life in actuality,” he added.

source

Excuse me what. There isn't a way to grow a baby in an incubator. And let me tell you, my husband had the easy part in this whole IVF process of creating a life. This is such an ignorant statement. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

I agree that men and women aren't equal and theres nothing wrong with that. 
However I don't think one is below the other one. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

Fun fact:

Asexual reproduction (means no need to copulate with opposite sex species) has been observed on unicellular and multicellular organisms.
ALL asexual creatures are FEMALES. :ally:

In theory, female sex is older than male sex. It was speculated that Y chromosomes (exclusive for male) had a degenerative evolution from X Chromosomes. :billie:

Male Chromosomes: XY

Female Chromosomes: XX

And those are scientific facts and hypothesis. I am not sure where he got this bs :huntyga:

voltron92
4 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

LOL

i come from a poor immigrant family, my family believes this kind of BS........ they are homophobic, racist and sexist so i am just relating it to my family coming here bringing their dated beliefs that stem from a very sexist culture back in the phillippines. 

but go off i guess 

Your experience doesn't give you the right to say poor immigrant = bad

14 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

yeah i hate straight men tbh

You know what, it's not like you just woke up one day decided to hate on straight men.. it comes from being treated badly and I don't think you should feel guilty about feeling anger towards people who made you feel this way :runhug:   (while also acknowledging it's too much generalization) 

LaLuna

He makes me want to never listen to Just Dance again :saladga:

Imagine still being sexist in 2023 :glamourpuss:

NichuuB
8 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

I think I was simply feeling frustrated at the time I posted this. Sorry if it offended anyone.

feel sorry for being right?

Property of @Whale

PartySick
38 minutes ago, Ivy said:

You know what, it's not like you just woke up one day decided to hate on straight men.. it comes from being treated badly and I don't think you should feel guilty about feeling anger towards people who made you feel this way :runhug:   (while also acknowledging it's too much generalization) 

Very much this.

We can acknowledge that a statement is out of pocket while still acknowledging the feelings are 100% valid.

Women and the queer community have been terrorized by straight men for ages. Be glad rude comments from oppressed and hurt people are all you guys have to complain about when it comes to your sexual and gender identities.

🖤

NichuuB
8 hours ago, Stevies Cockatoo said:

I understand, it is pretty hypocritical. It's just so infuriating when you're a woman and you still get treated like if you're some second class human being. We have to make sure we stay safe, we end up invalidated in our experiences, we have society's expectations for us to clean up after bs forced on us. Some days it's easier to handle.

I'm well aware that there are good men out there, like how I am well aware that my statement was rude. Thank you (and the others) for speaking up. :heart:

your statement wasnt rude at all tho. why people are making a fuzz about such a regular comment? 

ill give you a hug cuz youre a cutie pie

Cats Hugs GIF

Property of @Whale

Economy
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Very much this.

We can acknowledge that a statement is out of pocket while still acknowledging the feelings are 100% valid.

Women and the queer community have been terrorized by straight men for ages. Be glad rude comments from oppressed and hurt people are all you guys have to complain about when it comes to your sexual and gender identities.

While I agree with the underlined part to a large extent

I still think the whole this group of ppl is as a general rule Priveledged therefore it's ok to be as rude or stereotypical as we want with our speech about them even tho ud get cancelled or hated on so badly if u said something half as bad about another group is hardly a balanced view

This is the kind of hypocritical nonsense imo that makes me not always fully respect or agree with the way ppl on the internet preach their values and GGD is pretty saturated with it

I said what I said

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

This is the kind of hypocritical nonsense imo that makes me not always fully respect or agree with the way ppl on the internet preach their values and GGD is pretty saturated with it

I said what I said

i get it. and for being offended by a generalization its nice to come for a person that is only voicing their frustration

"It surprises me at how acceptable statements like this have become as long as it's against a group seen as privileged as if that makes it ok and how GGD mods have basically started turning a blind eye to it out of their own bias."

"Oh no, someone offended me with a generalization! now lemme transform the thread about an important topic into something about me cuz it offends me so much. and in fact, im right here! this aint a fake symmetry at all"

Property of @Whale

SharkmanthaC
8 hours ago, Economy said:

It surprises me at how acceptable statements like this have become as long as it's against a group seen as privileged as if that makes it ok and how GGD mods have basically started turning a blind eye to it out of their own bias

Seriously. U cannot put all ppl into a group like that.

We don’t have a blind eye to anything. We do this for free. We have jobs and things going on in our lives. We can’t read every single thread or every single post. If you see something problematic, report it, make a support thread, or DM one of us. And keep in mind moderating actions aren’t made public, so just because you see a post doesn’t mean it hasn’t been warned or dealt with. 

she/her/hers

Economy
7 minutes ago, NichuuB said:

i get it. and for being offended by a generalization its nice to come for a person that is only voicing their frustration

"It surprises me at how acceptable statements like this have become as long as it's against a group seen as privileged as if that makes it ok and how GGD mods have basically started turning a blind eye to it out of their own bias."

"Oh no, someone offended me with a generalization! now lemme transform the thread about an important topic into something about me cuz it offends me so much. and in fact, im right here! this aint a fake symmetry at all"

I didn't transform. I also spoke about Akon (first in fact). But I definitely don't believe in 2 wrongs making a right so I commented on that also

With this kind of attitude and mentality... There's no limits to what u can say on an important issue because if anyone points it out it turns into "ur distracting from the main issue"

Meanwhile u normalize a whole other issue even if it's less severe

Kindness who? Seems pretty dead on this site sometimes

Archived