💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Akon says women are not equal to men and need to understand “their roles”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Akon claims that women are not equal to men and need to understand “their roles”. The singer also claimed that while women need a man to create life, men do not, and could have a child by putting their sperm in an “incubator”.

Akon, who was born in Senegal,  but grew up in New Jersey in the States, said he preferred African women to American women.
“The women [in Africa] treat you like a king,” he said. “They’re not competing with you, they’re not fighting for equality because they understand that men and women could never be equal.
“They understand their roles. The roles there are very defined, it’s very clean.”
He continued: “Here [America], even if you say the word role to a woman here, they get offended.”

“How can a man and women play the exact same role, where’s the balance? In Africa it’s very clear – the woman plays the role of the woman.”

“As a woman, her role is to support the man,” he claimed. “The men, we are the kings and the divine of this universe, a woman can never compare to the man. They have to understand that here in America.”

Among the shocking statements, Akon went on to say that “the women don’t create life, they support the creation of life.”

Men, we’re Gods we’re the one that create life,” he continued before giving his own example of how that “science” works.

“A man right now can create life without a woman, but a woman can’t create life without a man,” he said.

“If I wanted to create life right now without a woman, I would shoot my sperm, put it in an incubator and give it nine months, even maybe less with today’s science, and a baby will be born.”

“A woman can’t do that. So men, we are the creators of life in actuality,” he added.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itsmebuddy

i’m actually speechless like…what in the f-

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

What tf did I just read 

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

No really I immediately thought of this Phoebe scene after reading such a big amount of bulls**t this creature said.

RudraCNG

Not surprising coming from the same piece of trash who said that going to sons' recitals is "a white man's thing" and who left Gaga because he "cashed out and there was nothing left".

RenegAde

Why do we even care what this guy thinks about issues like this, didn't he dry hump a minor at some point or am I not remembering the story correctly 

RenegAde
24 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

he helped gaga get famous and now shes a billion times bigger than him

He didn't help gaga get famous, all he did was take advantage of a new artist and make so much money off her that he retired from music and now supports his slew of baby mamas

It's genuinely impressive how he's 100% incorrect all the time. He must've failed school because of his science grades or something. And then he's a fascist too, publicly supporting Kanye, Musk, Trump.

What an absolute waste of DNA

Ororo Munroe
15 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Why do we even care what this guy thinks about issues like this

because there's a lot of guys like him out there, and that's scary. :rip:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

because there's a lot of guys like him out there, and that's scary. :rip:

True but he's shown several times that he's not the one to expect sensible opinions from. He's logic is always 100% flawed it's crazy 

Mother of Puppies

I hope he never reproduces. Ever :bear:

well apparently too late. I hope they turn out better than him. What a disgusting being

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived