💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga hears Bloody Mary on the radio

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey

Love discussing highly personal topics like body appearance of strangers on the internet. You go guuuurls! Lets do Bobby next and Madonna after. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027
3 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Love discussing highly personal topics like body appearance of strangers on the internet. You go guuuurls! Lets do Bobby next and Madonna after. 

i don’t think it’s that absurd to wonder if she has purposely lost a ton of weight for a movie. plus most of the posts on here are coming from a caring place of hoping she’s being healthy. if she is super skinny like JP, it’ll come up in every single interview and will be a part of her oscar narrative 

Maxine Puth
Just now, gypsy Hero said:

Weight isn’t “highly personal” when it’s obvious she’s doing it for her role lol. Joaquín Phoenix lost 52 pounds for the first movie, that’s the vibe they are going for. If she looked like that during her tour, where she needs to stay constantly fed and strong, that would be a different story. 

bpmMonkey

But it is personal, isn’t it? It is her body and it is her decision unless she’s kept captive. First response of so many here is to just talk about her appearance with whatever justification they think seem fit. Furthermore something so many people have no power over, if they are under or overweight from the norm. The reasoning of „we are just looking out“ carrys over into day to day life and it’s insulting for people. 
Be happy that we got to see her again, she seems happy so let’s end at that point.. I just don’t get this discussion

Maxine Puth
8 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

But it is personal, isn’t it? It is her body and it is her decision unless she’s kept captive. First response of so many here is to just talk about her appearance with whatever justification they think seem fit. Furthermore something so many people have no power over, if they are under or overweight from the norm. The reasoning of „we are just looking out“ carrys over into day to day life and it’s insulting for people. 
Be happy that we got to see her again, she seems happy so let’s end at that point.. I just don’t get this discussion

It’s about as personal to Gaga as changing her hair color. This is her job, to transform and become different characters. Body weight is just another physical trait for actors, they’ve been putting on weight and taking it off since Hollywood. If some people are triggered about that oh well. 

bpmMonkey
8 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

It’s about as personal to Gaga as changing her hair color. This is her job, to transform and become different characters. Body weight is just another physical trait for actors, they’ve been putting on weight and taking it off since Hollywood. If some people are triggered about that oh well. 

200.gif

Maxine Puth
6 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

200.gif

Thanks for finally understanding. Gaga has discussed adjusting her weight multiple times to the press, most recently for House of Gucci where she told the press that she ate more pasta to look fuller, aka gaining weight for her role. It’s definitely not “highly personal” information, especially when it’s clear she’ll be mentioning how she lost weight for this role. 

EGOT2027
17 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

i guarantee you if gaga did in fact lose a ton of weight for this, she herself will bring it up constantly during the press tour to show her dedication to the role

StarstruckIllusion

Why is this thread overanalyzing about her weight… ick :wtf: 

FOCUS

bpmMonkey
10 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Thanks for finally understanding. Gaga has discussed adjusting her weight multiple times to the press, most recently for House of Gucci where she told the press that she ate more pasta to look fuller, aka gaining weight for her role. It’s definitely not “highly personal” information, especially when it’s clear she’ll be mentioning how she lost weight for this role. 

you-go-girl-catherine-ohara.gif

YouCanSitWithUs

They probably assist her to be healthy when they film for roles like this. She has the best people in the world around her and she knows what she is doing. She is Lady Gaga. :)

SharkmanthaC
19 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

omg also bobby is wearing the LA chromatica ball hoodie

@ChicaSkas can you steal it from him for me? 

she/her/hers

20 hours ago, PartySick said:

Oh wow? She looks different? Maybe just 'cause her mouth was open but her cheeks look nonexistent :bradley:

Still gorgeous as always, obviously.

Anyway! I wanna hear Bloody Mary on the radio so bad :cryga:

She is in her Harley Quinn era, she always looks physically different when in new roles. 

Helxig

It's so surreal seeing her celebrate a BTW deep cut playing on the radio in 2023. I could NEVER have predicted this :giveup:   such a crazy turn of events. And Bloody Mary deserves!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

@ChicaSkas can you steal it from him for me? 

Currently debating the jail time vs the joy of the smile on your face 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived