StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
franminervini

Wow those cheekbones girl, jealous 😳😂

SHE LOOKS STUNNING OMG CANT WAIT YAY 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

MonsterofFame
2 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

Yeah that's probably what it is, she looks gaunt af

Agreed. In her latest Instagram photo celebrating her Oscar nomination she looks malnourished. 

BUtterfield 8

When Gaga was filming house of Gucci she really wasn’t on social media that much right?

For joker tho she’s everywhere lol

Tyler1992
2 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

She looks so skinny omg

A celebration goes right towards a weight critique in the first comment. Good job :saladga: 

Anyway, I bet this is elating for them to see happen. They’re probably so proud their old work is being appreciated 11 years later. This is so exciting!!

Smother Em Eh

She looks so different but like…normal? This is so iconic! She seems in a good place and I’m so happy to see that! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

The mere fact that she says 'we're on the radio' instead of ' I am'. She is so humble with her team and really makes everyone feel important. What a humble queen.

HookerOnAChurch

She's so skinny but still beautiful. I love her Italian beauty. I guess her role as Harley Quinn in Joker 2 requires her to be thin and fit. 

Putang Ina Mo
3 hours ago, blzr said:

I don’t want to speculate from just one quick tiktok, and there’s nothing wrong if she did.. but did she have buccal fat removal? That’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her face.

She’s been skinny before but her face has never looked this way. She looks great though! I think that look will fit Harley’s character a lot well 

I've heard rumors that did have her's removed because of how skinny her face looks during the Joanne era.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

She certainly is bonestructurega in that video, but I'm puzzled as to why people are concluding that she's had some procedure done. You can become thin through diet and exercise. Lots of top-level athletes have that look.

Anyway, a nice video, people having fun. 

Am intrigued to see how different  she looks on joker 2 as she hasn’t been this skinny since btw video, so the role requires it obviously 

Some of you saying she got something done - when you start losing weight especially in a short period it shows first on your face, the cheekbones and jawline pop up, speaking from my own experience.

And I highly doubt that somebody from the production suggested this - knowing what perfectionist Gaga is, I think she just did it so that she could match the tone of the movie - when Joker's face looks like this you would not want to look just pretty (not that she isn't rn, I mean that she naturally is, regardless of her weight) 

Those posts hyped me so much, I can't imagine what it would be if we see a pic from set let alone a trailer eventually.

Archived