💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga hears Bloody Mary on the radio

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

I didn't want to say anything before but it really looks like she's lost a lot of weight for the role just like Joaquin...hopefully she's not pushing herself too much but I know she's gonna kill this role:giveup:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t want to speculate from just one quick tiktok, and there’s nothing wrong if she did.. but did she have buccal fat removal? That’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her face.

She’s been skinny before but her face has never looked this way. She looks great though! I think that look will fit Harley’s character a lot well 

Railing
3 minutes ago, blzr said:

I don’t want to speculate from just one quick tiktok, and there’s nothing wrong if she did.. but did she have buccal fat removal? That’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw her face.

She’s been skinny before but her face has never looked this way. She looks great though! I think that look will fit Harley’s character a lot well 

No, she was probably told to undergo a similar weight transformation to Joaquin if anything; if you saw the first film, you'll remember how skinny he was in that :eww:

ChicaSkas
28 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oh wow? She looks different? Maybe just 'cause her mouth was open but her cheeks look nonexistent :bradley:

Still gorgeous as always, obviously.

Anyway! I wanna hear Bloody Mary on the radio so bad :cryga:

She's lost a ton of weight. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Space Cowboy
3 minutes ago, blzr said:

Honestly that's the first thing I thought of too. I mean it's her body, she can do what she wants, this is just an observation not a judgment. I feel like she just stays getting cosmetic work done.

PartySick
8 minutes ago, blzr said:

This is what I thought at first too but I couldn't remember the name of the procedure!

6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

She's lost a ton of weight. 

Oh :bradley:

Well, thicc or thin, she always looks great :diane:

đŸ–€

Reality

As some people have already said in this thread, this is all speculation, but it does look like she might've lost some weight. It's probably for the film because Joaquin lost a lot of weight too (for this one and the first movie). I'm sure she's fine and she knows the limitations of her body. I don't remember the exact interview—I think it was during the Gucci era—but I remember she talked about how she finally understands how to create art that isn't at the expense of her body/health.

Regardless, this is a really cute video! It's cute to see her reacting to one of her songs on the radio after so many years. I'm just glad she's become more active on social media now. Hopefully this means we'll get a first look at her in the movie soon!

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

LunaUniverse

Omg more content today I love it

Makes me wonder if this time around she won’t be as hard on with her method 

Lmao I just noticed watching back she has two phones in her hands 

1# Samoyed Stan

CaliforniaDreamin
58 minutes ago, Ivy said:

She seems happy!!

I too hope she's staying healthy and they aren't making her loose too much weight :ohno:

I think it might be her own personal thing she’s doing, no one would ever have the guts to tell this powerhouse woman to lose weight for a role. 

Inb4 the sad interviews about how she got into character for this movie though and what she did 

skedaddleBItCh

Reminds me of when she heard PI on the radio as well:saira:

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

RenegAde

This song sounds heavenly even from a phone video :pray:

If i didn't know it I'm sure i would be whipping out my shazam by now 

StarstruckIllusion

“Bobby we’re on the radio!!” đŸ„č

Archived