music news

Björk Will Bring Her Orchestral Show To Coachella 2023

RAMROD

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

Omg the Coachella twinks and there girl friends will incinerate :teenidle:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

James Gibson

That was so amazing to see at primavera sound. Im sure coachella teens will be confused but this should be sooo good. I just wished she included more Fossora songs and let them livestream it.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

@alsemanche let’s go! :giveup:

Listen I love her to death and her Orkestral shows are amazing but I was really hoping for a special Fossora show for coachella :selena: The beats would have been perfect for a big festival. 

But anw I trust that she'll put on a great show as usual duh! The crowds will be confused af so that's gonna be hilarious

Soft, soothing, and succulent

6 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Listen I love her to death and her Orkestral shows are amazing but I was really hoping for a special Fossora show for coachella :selena: The beats would have been perfect for a big festival. 

But anw I trust that she'll put on a great show as usual duh! The crowds will be confused af so that's gonna be hilarious

I have a feeling she is doing this bc she has two shows atm: cornucopia and orkestral. Cornucopia wouldn’t really work for Coachella bc you need a theater in order for the effects to make sense and so that leaves orkestral which is probably fairly cheap to put on as I have a guess she hasn’t put together a fossora show yet. I wonder why not just think of a unique Coachella show but I guess when you’re touring 2 shows already, coming up with a third for two nights is probably a drag lmao

Archived