đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner wears noose necklace

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

myluis617
1 hour ago, Charmz said:

I live in the American south, and when you see a noose, it is always in the context of the KKK.

Yes, just a necklace, but what it represents is a problem. Also, random side note, I had a neighbor hang himself in his garage when I was a teenager and this just brought all that back. Sigh…

Still a necklace… you can’t assume she is doing it to offend people. Its never that deep to act like somebody’s choice of how they decorate their bodies is a personal attack. 

1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

Still a necklace… you can’t assume she is doing it to offend people. Its never that deep to act like somebody’s choice of how they decorate their bodies is a personal attack. 

Ok myluis617 thank you for your opinion 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Just now, myluis617 said:

awkward youre welcome GIF

I do honestly appreciate hearing different points of view, my boyfriend said I was rude to you and I didn’t mean to be, I apologize 

Sorry I Apologize GIF

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, dopega said:

7a9aefd9bf62f85d79a00b96f90352f0.jpg

So what now?

I am SURE all her fans are gonna CanNcEl hAaaaA!

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

ELECTROHEART

Why I'm not surprised? Literally when I read the title I said in my mind "of course she did" :saladga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

If you have 2 hours… lol

but really… she knows what she’s doing. They’ve always capitalized off controversy. It’s a shady tactic and honestly compleeeeetely insensitive. But she knows that already. That’s the point. 

Oriane

Today I learnt that noose = KKK, I came here thinking "heh, it's bad taste because it can remind of people hanging themselves but at least it's not around her neck that way".

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

1 hour ago, Oriane said:

Today I learnt that noose = KKK, I came here thinking "heh, it's bad taste because it can remind of people hanging themselves but at least it's not around her neck that way".

girl same, i was like "i see nooses all the time? why is this a huge deal?" :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

2 hours ago, Mitchey said:

but really… she knows what she’s doing. They’ve always capitalized off controversy. It’s a shady tactic and honestly compleeeeetely insensitive. But she knows that already. That’s the point. 

This. This looks isn't a "fashion statement", she doesn't even care about that-if it doesn't involve her personal interests and if it does she'll release a statement and move on to the next headline. This is yet another "anything for the headline" gimmick... and what do y'all expect from someone who literally grew up surrounded by cameras and an entire family whose value system is based off of celebrity culture. She's damaged and toxic.

Archived