Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sam Smith - Gloria [album]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS
1 hour ago, YouCanSitWithUs said:

them*

sorry i was so consumed by love. fixed :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

I repeat, this is such a great album. Their best work after "The Thrill Of It All". 

Levine

I'm so weak for songs like Lose You :giveup: I don't like the other "banger" with Calvin Harris (why are people still using him? like!), it's dated and tired.

In general it's a good album

Teletubby
7 hours ago, Levine said:

I don't like the other "banger" with Calvin Harris (why are people still using him? like!), it's dated and tired.

this song was for Calvin Harris' latest album but probably has been reworked because StarGate is credited as co-producer on Sam's album.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Did anyone else feel like the instrumentals sound VERY basic? The first two songs felt like they were just singing over lo-fi beats that people use to study. It's my first Sam Smith album and I'm really impressed with the vocal performances, they all sound really really good and I love all of the melodies of the songs, but I feel like the instrumentals were lacking depth and were underproduced.

HookerOnAChurch

The Target Bonus Tracks are amazing. They need to release them digitally asap. 

nightadieu
26 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

The Target Bonus Tracks are amazing. They need to release them digitally asap. 

Probably won’t happen ever, none of his TTOIA and LG Target tracks are on streaming platforms and only a few artists get to release their exclusives digitally 

Archived