💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga post on Instagram!

sara57

Featured Posts

I would just like to point out that in the span of few days, two of her songs crossed 900M streams on Spotify, Shallow will cross 2 BILLION:bradley: streams probably tomorrow or on Friday, Bloody Mary is charting on Hot 100, she got her 4th Oscar nomination and all of that while filming her biggest movie role so far (and one of the most anticipated movies of the last few years). :tony:

She deserves this success so much :heart:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, sara57 said:

I would just like to point out that in the span of few days, two of her songs crossed 900M streams on Spotify, Shallow will cross 2 BILLION:bradley: streams probably tomorrow or on Friday, she got her 4th Oscar nomination and all of that while filming her biggest movie role so far (and one of the most anticipated movies of the last few years). :tony:

She deserves this success so much :heart:

Literally haven’t lift a finger and got her biggest Spotify peak- 60 million. Fad is not fadding rn :sis:

G U C C I

She’s so cute :kara:  

Anyone else notice her little temple though? It looks like she has lost weight for the film in a couple of places in her face but especially her temple. I just hope she doesn’t have to do it as extremely as Joaquin did for or the first or for this one too! He looks skeletal. 

Tom Nook

:diane:I love that she’s bringing my Little Monsters :diane: I wonder it’s because she knows she has another younger generation of fans 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Literally haven’t lift a finger and got her biggest Spotify peak- 60 million. Fad is not fadding rn :sis:

She is slaying with so many things right now so I forgot that achievement, ty :firega:

30 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

She’s so cute :kara:  

Anyone else notice her little temple though? It looks like she has lost weight for the film in a couple of places in her face but especially her temple. I just hope she doesn’t have to do it as extremely as Joaquin did for or the first or for this one too! He looks skeletal. 

I thought it was the lighting? I don’t see why she would need to lose weight for the role as she’s already pretty thin, but idk.

SevenAteNine

NOT ME SCREAMING BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE IS FILMING

AHHHHH YAYYYY AHHHH WOOOO

ITS RLLY HAPPENING

AHHH YAYYY AHHH WOOOOO

RIP 9.

Chromatica Island

She is so precious:kara:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived