💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Top Gun OST Picture Disc Available For Pre-Order

danbekim

Featured Posts

RAYA.core

Oh I was suprised this wasn't out yet, but i'm ready for the remixes from this 

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Have any other Gaga collectors passed on buying the Top Gun: Maverick soundtrack? I was gonna get it for collection but i don't see the point with there being no pictures of Gaga on the cover. I'm happy with HMH vinyl from UO :sara:

2 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Have any other Gaga collectors passed on buying the Top Gun: Maverick soundtrack? I was gonna get it for collection but i don't see the point with there being no pictures of Gaga on the cover. I'm happy with HMH vinyl from UO :sara:

as a gaga picture disc collector, i'm skipping this one! if it were just HMH or had an image of gaga, i'd buy it but i have no interest in the movie or the rest of the soundtrack so :ororomunroe:

mother, what must i do?

GagaCarpet
3 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

I don't know if i want the cd to add to my collection because the covers will be Gaga, Tony Bennett and Tom Cruise and i think they should have a special CD with Gaga face so they can exploit some money from little monsters

Everything I say is a lie, including this sentence.

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, pachinko said:

Why isn’t Gaga on the cover with her leg wrapped around Tom Cruise? 

This is the real question 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TheBadRomancer
On 1/25/2023 at 12:59 PM, Sine From Above said:

yeah I don’t even really want it. I get it, but to me it’s not worth it

• 1 month later...

Bought the vinyl and the picture disc just in case in a couple of years I want it and the collectors of Top Gun resell them at 5X the original price! 

Archived