💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia leaves Parlophone

noa234

Featured Posts

ALittleMonsta
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

then why is she mentioning white people 10 line into her rant? She literally made it about race lol

Do we really need to list the reasons why a homophobic, transphobic, all around horrible person is worthless? 

I wouldn't say worthless... Not that, but I would say she just is very stubborn and refuses to see why people keep bashing her

alsemanche
Just now, ALittleMonsta said:

I wouldn't say worthless... Not that, but I would say she just is very stubborn and refuses to see why people keep bashing her

That's your opinion, to me anyone who's that much of a bad person is worthless. I have no respect for her or anyone like her. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

That's your opinion, to me anyone who's that much of a bad person is worthless. I have no respect for her or anyone like her. 

you're so mother for this :franminervini:

mother, what must i do?

15 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

then why is she mentioning white people 10 line into her rant? She literally made it about race lol

Do we really need to list the reasons why a homophobic, transphobic, all around horrible person is worthless? 

She's simply identifying, I don't think she necessarily is doing it to provoke. White people have identified black people in similar ways for generations. 

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, Mars said:

She's simply identifying, I don't think she necessarily is doing it to provoke. White people have identified black people in similar ways for generations. 

I would agree if it were anyone else, but Azealia and her stans have a history of playing the race card whenever something happens to her even when it has absolutely nothing to do with race.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RAMROD

Didn't Azealia Banks just got signed by Parlophone? She just can't stop to self sabotage her career, it's an illness at this point, I fear. #Tragic

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

I would agree if it were anyone else, but Azealia and her stans have a history of playing the race card whenever something happens to her even when it has absolutely nothing to do with race.

You’re not in the room with her though, experiencing what she’s experiencing and seeing it through her eyes.  You can’t denounce her talking about race because you don’t like her.  Many black artists have called out labels for not treating them right and lay the blame at the executives for being white, straight, old men that refuse to move with the times.

I get not liking her but instantly saying she’s pulling the race card for calling out a problem we know that a lot of these labels have is… a choice.

Debithius
2 hours ago, Benji said:

You’re not in the room with her though, experiencing what she’s experiencing and seeing it through her eyes.  You can’t denounce her talking about race because you don’t like her.  Many black artists have called out labels for not treating them right and lay the blame at the executives for being white, straight, old men that refuse to move with the times.

I get not liking her but instantly saying she’s pulling the race card for calling out a problem we know that a lot of these labels have is… a choice.

Yeah but this is also the chick who cries wolf all the time so let's not be all too sympathetic and take EVERYTHING she says with a grain of salt. And she does pull the race card when it doesn't have anything to do with it. Excuse people for not believing her anymore.

Archived