Featured Posts

alsemanche

No one: 

Azealia: this is about my race somehow

Soft, soothing, and succulent

12 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

No one: 

Azealia: this is about my race somehow

I don't see her making it about her race. Maybe sometimes she's a loose cannon but more often than not she is literally looking out for herself and knowing that she is worthy

4 minutes ago, Mars said:

I don't see her making it about her race. Maybe sometimes she's a loose cannon but more often than not she is literally looking out for herself and knowing that she is worthy

she's as worthy as a cigarette butt on the street :ororomunroe:

mother, what must i do?

I hope she doesn’t sign to Polydor.  Raye has been saying very similar about her experience with Poly f*cking up her success… then she went and got a number 1 independently :whitney:

Azealia can be hella problematic but I respect her for always be willing to call bullsh*t out.

Pennywise

I am so surprised. No really, very shocked. Flabbergasted. Thrown. Astonished. Dismayed. How could this ever be. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

alsemanche
45 minutes ago, Mars said:

then why is she mentioning white people 10 line into her rant? She literally made it about race lol

33 minutes ago, Mars said:

reasons?

Do we really need to list the reasons why a homophobic, transphobic, all around horrible person is worthless? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ALittleMonsta
23 minutes ago, NATAH said:

be f*ckin forreal lmao :ororomunroe:

Examples: homophobia, transphobia (misgendering Arca as an example..) Etc... just look it up

Archived