• 19 - Adele
    • I am...Sasha Fierce - Beyonce
    • Circus - Britney Spears
    • Hard Candy - Madonna
    • E=MC2 - Mariah Carey
    • Doll Domination - Pussycat Dolls

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Another huge year for the pop girlies!!!  Multiple choice voiting- so please vote for at least 2-3, especially if you're voting for our queen Gaga ;)

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_coverTaylor_Swift_-_Fearless.pngKaty_Perry_-_One_of_the_Boys.pngPinkfunhouse.pngI_Am..._Sasha_Fierce.pngAdele_-_19.pngCircus-_Album.pngHardCandyAlbumCover.PNGE=MC2_Mariah_Carey.pngDoll_Domination.png

My top picks for this year are LADY GAGA, Katy, Beyonce and Britney. <3 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Agunimon

On original release, The Fame definitely would have taken the poll for me. But I cannot think of an album, for me, that aged as poorly as The Fame over the years, so I am going to go with Circus, since I still love that album and it's in my top 3 Britney albums (Femme Fatale, Glory, and Circus). I'm gonna go listen to it now, actually!!!

Controversiaga
12 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

On original release, The Fame definitely would have taken the poll for me. But I cannot think of an album, for me, that aged as poorly as The Fame over the years, so I am going to go with Circus, since I still love that album and it's in my top 3 Britney albums (Femme Fatale, Glory, and Circus). I'm gonna go listen to it now, actually!!!

I think lyrically one of the boys hasn’t aged very well.  I think sonically and melodically the fame does sound very 2008 but I still enjoy many of its songs!  I bet Doll Domination is the most dated though- PCD we’re just mainstream puppets really :/ 

Agunimon
1 hour ago, ControversiaGa said:

I think lyrically one of the boys hasn’t aged very well.  I think sonically and melodically the fame does sound very 2008 but I still enjoy many of its songs!  I bet Doll Domination is the most dated though- PCD we’re just mainstream puppets really :/ 

I loved One of the Boys, but I don't listen to it at all. I also never gave Doll Domination or Funhouse initial listens at the time and never revisited either again, except for maybe a couple songs? Not sure. Realistically, I listen to Fearless the most, but I think among this group of albums, it is not better than Circus or even One of the Boys, for me.

RochestrMonstr

Well this doesn’t seem very fair. I’m truly curious to know what the results would be if TF wasn’t an option.

trutheverafter

I can't pick one.

For me it's The Fame, Fearless and Circus :woohoo:

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Controversiaga
38 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Well this doesn’t seem very fair. I’m truly curious to know what the results would be if TF wasn’t an option.

Did you read the OP? That’s why I said to vote for 2 to 3 albums.

edit: and by the looks of it, seems like circus would win, so there's your answer :) lol 

Controversiaga

All right, y’all get some more votes in

Archived