MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

George Santos removed from Congress if Committee finds he broke the law with his lies

COOOK

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Spoiler: the Committee won't find him guilty, nothing will come of this

Yep, unfortunately. 

I hope he loses reelection in 2024

Don't visit my profile
  • Like 2
PartySick
22 minutes ago, reallydima said:

Pieces of s**t. McCarthy is an opportunistic liar, too. He said this to look decent, but I don't expect anything to come from this. 

McCarthy literally said Santos' lies weren't a big deal 'cause "oh, everyone lies" :laughga:

Santos didn't just fib though, he crafted a whole ass backstory :rip:

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, PartySick said:

McCarthy literally said Santos' lies weren't a big deal 'cause "oh, everyone lies" :laughga:

Santos didn't just fib though, he crafted a whole ass backstory :rip:

several of them

buy bionic
  • Like 1

kinda wild that, in their incessant pursuit of craziness, they've ironically become more inclusive? like the old GOP would've torn a former drag queen gay to shreds and booted him immediately, but the current batshit crazy Trump GOP is defending him? like as long as you peddle their lies and get in on their criminality and be anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-other, they'll protect you, no matter if you yourself are gay, immigrant, othered? and that's kinda beautiful, and they just don't realize it?

18 minutes ago, sexy said:

kinda wild that, in their incessant pursuit of craziness, they've ironically become more inclusive? like the old GOP would've torn a former drag queen gay to shreds and booted him immediately, but the current batshit crazy Trump GOP is defending him? like as long as you peddle their lies and get in on their criminality and be anti-gay, anti-immigrant, anti-other, they'll protect you, no matter if you yourself are gay, immigrant, othered? and that's kinda beautiful, and they just don't realize it?

They’re only defending him because they can barely hold onto to the house majority as is. If he were in Congress last year before they got a majority then they would’ve pulled a cawthorn and smeared him to hell themselves. They will get rid of him the second they believe they don’t need his vote. Hypocrisy doesn’t hold weight in their party, power does.

Edited by gabeoz
  • Like 2
PunkTheFunk

George Santos...your runway was a landslide victory, but your performance in the main challenge put the 'mid' in midterms... I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.

screen_shot_2020-04-04_at_11.12.41_am_1.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1