💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga songs with great hidden stems?

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Sometimes it’s hard to pick up on stems when they’re all together in a song, so which songs do you think have “hidden” stems which get washed out in the final mixing? 

For example I think Perfect Illusion has some amazing stems which are hard to pick up on (the background vocals are amazing). Diamond Heart also, I love the Phaser Synths and the piano. 

PunkTheFunk

Would the guitar in The Cure (last line of the chorus) count as a stem? If so I'm picking that. You could hear it in the Coachella performance but barely in the actual song.

Bolkins

The last chorus of Applause, there's like this faint ethereal synth and it gets me going everytime

You can hear it way more in the instrumental 

Sexxx Dreams you can hear the Oxygen tank being released… before she says “
“whoa”

It starts at 1:57 and the release is at 2:01 

Hottie Detector

Judas has some weird hats that don’t fit the rythm at all, it’s so dramatic 

Venus has that strong acoustic guitar that you don’t necessarily hear in the song

There’s also the bell in Born This Way

PartySick

In DWUW there's this really small, quiet synth that plays during the chorus. It really kinda fits the song's theme 'cause while the rest of the song is loud and driving, that little synth sounds so vulnerable :fatcat:

🖤

Auralegends

The Venus stem where she sings in a higher key (at least I think that was a stem). Similar key to when she sang the final chorus in the Muppets performance.

Also PI 

Mitch XCX

The robotic voice in Bloody Mary has given me chills since I first heard it in the intro of Gagavision, not sure if it's technically "hidden" but still it makes me ascend :pray:

communistmanifesto

the super distorted vocal FX on certain lines in venus is transcendent to hear isolated even though it’s barely noticeable in the final mix. 

(starts around 3:40)

xoxo go piss girl

sucker punch

venus has a lot of them

2 hours ago, The Z said:

Venus has that strong acoustic guitar that you don’t necessarily hear in the song

2 hours ago, Auralegends said:

The Venus stem where she sings in a higher key (at least I think that was a stem). Similar key to when she sang the final chorus in the Muppets performance.

i realized it once i heard the stems/the background vocals and the live version. until then every time i hear the song i catch them. i made a mix of both the demo and the album ver. tho

talk is cheap but costs a lot

Archived