Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pope Francis: “Being homosexual is not a crime”

noa234

Featured Posts

RenegAde
6 minutes ago, killme89 said:

This might have meant something in like 1992 but now it means nothing…do better 

Yall always forget that everybody is not where yall at, yes, sadly some countries still have laws that feel like it's 1992

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

Show me the original scriptures? The conversation is moot anyways cuz whether one exists or not, Christianity isn't changing its biblical doctrines anytime soon and  we don't need the validation of a religion to lead full lives 

I was agreeing with you though, just adding info to show how the doctrine is ridiculous and unfounded.

The first time the word "homosexual" appears in a translation of the bible is 1946 in the RSV version, prior to that the word “arsenokoitai”, which is the one translated a homosexual, was translated as "pedophile" or "child molester" way back in the 1800s... so yeah, the bible never really mentioned homosexuality.

The Fame Monster

Some things never change... It feels like every 2 years, they need to say this again. We understood it for the first time tens of years ago. No need to make an annual topic out of this. Why would it be any different all of a sudden? I accept that you religious homophobe people love to love with hate, rules and control. And we just love. Let's agree to disagree. Luckily, nothing they say about love will ever matter to me.

Find your freedom in the music

HiddenWeirdo

The audacity!! Who tf is he even to say what's a crime or a sin.

It should be a sin to think you can judge and place yourself above others. Everyone is equal, right? Then act like it:saladga:

5 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Yall always forget that everybody is not where yall at, yes, sadly some countries still have laws that feel like it's 1992

You know what you are 100% right 

misha4ever

But still a sin according to your purposefully bad translated fantasy book, **** off.

english is not my native language >.<

Shipper
5 hours ago, RenegAde said:

1992 wasnt even that long ago.
:messga::giveup:

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

gaga4lifer
7 hours ago, noa234 said:

is it a sin though

it's not, amen

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

gaga4lifer
14 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

But still a sin according to your purposefully bad translated fantasy book, **** off.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

ELECTROHEART

Well I think this was a good statement, he said we are sinners because we are gay, Yes, but let's remember every person in the world is a sinner, with different sin(s) straight people are sinners too because the have sex, idk I think I catched his point

Alexa play Sinners Prayer please :madge:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived