Unapologetic

Let's look at this

Just Dance-almost 7 million copies in the USA-10 million copies WW I think

Poker Face-almost 7 million copies in the USA-14 million copies WW

Lovegame-2,5 million copies in the USA- 4 million copies WW

Paparazzi-3,4 million copies in the USA- 6 million copies WW

Bad Romance-5,3 million copies in the USA- 10 million copies WW

Telephone-3,3 million copies in the USA- 8 million copies WW

Alejandro-2,5 milion copies in the USA- 6 million copies WW (it was such a big hit in the whole Europe! )

Born This Way- 4 million copies in the USA-8 million copies WW

Judas- 0,7 million copies in the USA-2 million copies WW

The Edge of Glory-2,7 million copies in the USA- 5 million copies WW

You and I- 2,2 million copies in the USA- 3 million copies WW

Marry the night- 0,5 million copies in the USA- 1 million copies WW

+ Nothing else I can say about 1 million copies WW

+Dance in the dark let's say 0,5 million copies WW

Starstruck 0,6 million copies in the USA , 1 million copies WW

USA over 40 million singles sold

WW about 80 million singles sold

IDK why you think she sold 90 million

Combined with albums sales yes-she sold over 100 million albums and singles together and it's quite impressive :) Congratulations to the queen of ARTPOP !

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SomethingMore

Gaga's got 4 singles above 9 million :

- Just Dance

- Poker Face

- Telephone

- Born This Way

SomethingMore

STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS

As I already said, stop being a prick to a new member.

hausofmike

It's called follow the rules

As I already said, stop being a prick to a new member.

GagaMyBlood95

That is quite impressive 

Can anyone maybe tell me what's the case with Rihanna, Katy Perry, Bruno and Justin(I think they're her biggest competition)? I'm just interested in their WW single sales, are they bigger than Gaga's?

That is quite impressive 

Can anyone maybe tell me what's the case with Rihanna, Katy Perry, Bruno and Justin(I think they're her biggest competition)? I'm just interested in their WW single sales, are they bigger than Gaga's?

If we add the estimated album sales of Gaga, her total worldwide record sales could stand between 115-120 million within just a span of 5 years. On the other hand, given that Rihanna has already released 7 studio albums and countless singles since her debut in 2005, her total worldwide record sales now stands at 150 million, approximately 120 of those are singles sales alone. You could find out more here from her bio in MTV.

If I'm not mistaken, Bruno Mars was recently presented this year to have already sold more than 100 million records worldwide as well. Here's the related thread about Bruno's achievement. 

As for Katy Perry, her latest estimated worldwide record sales stands around 80 million, with more than 60% of it comes from the United States alone. Here's the unofficial source so far from ATRL.

Justin Bieber, on the other hand, has an estimated 57 million record sales worldwide, including an approximately 15 million albums sold. Here's also the unofficial source from ATRL. 

GagaMyBlood95

If we add the estimated album sales of Gaga, her total worldwide record sales could stand between 115-120 million within just a span of 5 years. On the other hand, given that Rihanna has already released 7 studio albums and countless singles since her debut in 2005, her total worldwide record sales now stands at 150 million, approximately 120 of those are singles sales alone. You could find out more here from her bio in MTV.

If I'm not mistaken, Bruno Mars was recently presented this year to have already sold more than 100 million records worldwide as well. Here's the related thread about Bruno's achievement. 

As for Katy Perry, her latest estimated worldwide record sales stands around 80 million, with more than 60% of it comes from the United States alone. Here's the unofficial source so far from ATRL.

Justin Bieber, on the other hand, has an estimated 57 million record sales worldwide, including an approximately 15 million albums sold. Here's also the unofficial source from ATRL. 

Thank you so much for replying  :hug:

I was expecting that from Rihanna and Bruno, yeah....

Mariano

When Rihanna sung this year at the final of X Factor UK,  on the presentation video they said 180 Million records sold WW ... 

And I can't really believe that Bruno Sold 100M records + (unless his collabs and the song that he is writer of are included)

For Katy and Bieber It's pretty accurate tho

When Rihanna sung this year at the final of X Factor UK,  on the presentation video they said 180 Million records sold WW ... 

Just watched the video online. I wasn't expecting that to be that huge. I must say that I'm very impressed. At this point, her worldwide record sales could easily now stand around 200 million, if we account the sales of her singles and other digital tracks from Unapologetic. It's now clear that Rihanna is indeed among the biggest pop stars of our times, and arguably of all time. 

Mariano

Just watched the video online. I wasn't expecting that to be that huge. I must say that I'm very impressed. At this point, her worldwide record sales could easily now stand around 200 million, if we account the sales of her singles and other digital tracks from Unapologetic. It's now clear that Rihanna is indeed among the biggest pop stars of our times, and arguably of all time. 

IKR but she has 150M+ Single sales so It isn't that Impressive considering Gaga with half the albums and triple less singles has 90M Singles sales.. but still Rihanna is clearly top 3 biggest artists of our time

I Hope Gaga will be able to pull 50M records sales with ARTPOP and If she releases 2 volumes / EP even more

Archived