💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

HDD: Adele, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar unlikely to perform at the Grammys

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

MessyTop

Is anyone else frustrated that Artists refuse to perform????  Like enough, please folk do some awards shows. 
i miss the 90s and 2000s all the big names performed at the awards shows. Nowdays  everyone thinks they are too good to do anything…. Unless they get 24 million dollars unimpressed lady gaga GIF by RealityTVGIFs

pachinko

Why is this news? Gaga is also unlikely to perform. :derpga:

Edit: Nevermind, I see and read the article. 

is it Sza that vowed to never perform there? can't think of anyone else who hasn't/wouldn't and is currently slaying the charts

18 minutes ago, weed said:

is it Sza that vowed to never perform there? can't think of anyone else who hasn't/wouldn't and is currently slaying the charts

SZA also didn’t perform her song that was nominated for an Oscar. But that was probably Kendrick Lamar’s decision.

Future Lovers

Well I mean in their defense, one of them is in tour rehearsals, one of them is probably in pre-production for tour about to start rehearsing, one of them is actively in the middle of a residency, and the other just finished a world tour. These big televised event performances take time to organize and work on and while all of them have been able to come up with something fast before, all of them are also at different points in their career now. 

Madame Goo Goo
3 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Is anyone else frustrated that Artists refuse to perform????  Like enough, please folk do some awards shows. 
i miss the 90s and 2000s all the big names performed at the awards shows. Nowdays  everyone thinks they are too good to do anything…. Unless they get 24 million dollars unimpressed lady gaga GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I do see it from their perspective, as these award shows used to hold a higher amount of prestige and receive much more significant ratings. They seem to have fallen out of fashion a bit, and I think that is why artists perform less. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

RAMROD

Idk bout Kendrick, but the 3 MPGs are performing their own show or in rehearsals for it, so I understand they wouldn't be available to perform.

I lowkey feel Gaga wouldn't either tbh, despite  being a nominee, but we will see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monstertoronto
7 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

I do see it from their perspective, as these award shows used to hold a higher amount of prestige and receive much more significant ratings. They seem to have fallen out of fashion a bit, and I think that is why artists perform less. 

I think because railings are less because the pandemic screwed over these shows for two years. Now big name performers don’t want to show up because the ratings were bad, and because big names don’t show up, ratings keep falling. 

monstertoronto

Also, every GP person I know in their 20s/30s don’t give a shot about awards or award shows at all.  The only ones who care are the stans 

Man the music industry is at the most boring it has ever been... No performances, no visuals, max 2 singles, barely any interviews, no hype for new records, nothing groundbreaking or exciting... :nails:

Archived