💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grace Randolph is glad Madonna's Movie is postponed

Kimmo

Featured Posts

She also thinks Madonna has crossed over into clown territory who is Cringe now and has lost a lot of respect :partysick:

Hottie Detector

5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

She also thinks Madonna has crossed over into clown territory

We have to ask @Pennywise, have you recently seen ha around your neighborhood? :partysick:

Hottie Detector

RAMROD

I mean she had been for a bit there, like those phase with teeth grillz is so not. And her being late for 2-3 hours on last tour too, that even some venues had to close and cut the show short, like the ones in England. Glad she seems to wise up a little nowadays 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Space Cowboy

I don't like her analogy.. The biopic would've been about how Madonna became, not what Madonna (in her opinion) has become. She's a legend whether she likes it or not.

5 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I don't like her analogy.. The biopic would've been about how Madonna became, not what Madonna (in her opinion) has become. She's a legend whether she likes it or not.

As long as Madonna was directing that biopic, it would’ve been a panned mess. Madonna fans should rejoice that it was scrapped. Let’s hope some real director makes one in the future.

Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, Meat said:

As long as Madonna was directing that biopic, it would’ve been a panned mess. Madonna fans should rejoice that it was scrapped. Let’s hope some real director makes one in the future.

Im on both sides of this spectrum. Id enjoy seeing either version of a Madonna biopic, meaning an official studio backed director directed biopic or a Madonna directed biopic.

21 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I don't like her analogy.. The biopic would've been about how Madonna became, not what Madonna (in her opinion) has become.

Wait so she wasn’t going to include her Popper Sniffer phase??

Well… I guess is good she’s scrapped it..

13326094_700x0.webp

Hottie Detector

Space Cowboy
9 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Wait so she wasn’t going to include her Popper Sniffer phase??

Well… I guess is good she’s scrapped it..

13326094_700x0.webp

PLS :billie:

Pennywise
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

We have to ask @Pennywise, have you recently seen ha around your neighborhood? :partysick:

taylor-swift-i-would-very-much-like-to-b

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

I don’t think this woman is important enough so that her opinions on Madonna deserve a separate thread. 

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, Thoth said:

I don’t think this woman is important enough so that her opinions on Madonna deserve a separate thread. 

The keyword is "you think", doesn't mean it's facts :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wolf Boy

With Madonna at the helm of it, it would have been a mess. 
I love her and all, but she has fast fallen into joke territory in the public eye and i don’t think anyone would have taken her attempt at crafting the film seriously.

Maybe another studio will pick it up.

Future Lovers

As for people seeing her as a "clown" or a "joke", I think the overwhelming demand for her tour shows that she's just as popular as ever with the general public. Stans alone don't create the kind of media conversation and mass sell outs like this. The truth is that to most people, when she posts something crazy on Instagram, they'll gladly poke fun but when the chips are down and she's coming to their city, they will be seated. She still has pull and she still has power, that has never gone away. 

All that to say, her story is deserving of an adaptation (I think a mini-series would be more appropriate than a film though), though she should not be directing it. I believe a capable director and writer could do something wonderful with her on as consultant but I don't see that happening. It won't happen in her lifetime. 

And that was the point. 

Honestly, as time has gone on, I don't think this film was ever really a serious undertaking for her. She was going to be looking back at her career anyway due to the plans she's made with Warner, so it made sense to start talking about the film with that. But bear in mind she was vocally against a film when someone else was in the process of making one. I don't believe in my heart of hearts she intended to make the film herself, I think she intended to put one into development with her attached at the helm to dissuade anyone she didn't directly approve of from trying to undertake it. 

At this point, Universal has the rights to do it, but I would bet as long as she's alive she has to sign off on it. I think that was the goal all along. 

Monstermilo
42 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

As for people seeing her as a "clown" or a "joke", I think the overwhelming demand for her tour shows that she's just as popular as ever with the general public. Stans alone don't create the kind of media conversation and mass sell outs like this. The truth is that to most people, when she posts something crazy on Instagram, they'll gladly poke fun but when the chips are down and she's coming to their city, they will be seated. She still has pull and she still has power, that has never gone away. 

All that to say, her story is deserving of an adaptation (I think a mini-series would be more appropriate than a film though), though she should not be directing it. I believe a capable director and writer could do something wonderful with her on as consultant but I don't see that happening. It won't happen in her lifetime. 

And that was the point. 

Honestly, as time has gone on, I don't think this film was ever really a serious undertaking for her. She was going to be looking back at her career anyway due to the plans she's made with Warner, so it made sense to start talking about the film with that. But bear in mind she was vocally against a film when someone else was in the process of making one. I don't believe in my heart of hearts she intended to make the film herself, I think she intended to put one into development with her attached at the helm to dissuade anyone she didn't directly approve of from trying to undertake it. 

At this point, Universal has the rights to do it, but I would bet as long as she's alive she has to sign off on it. I think that was the goal all along. 

so elton john is about to have one of highest grossing tours of all time 

does that make him relevant in todays music scene? not really

Archived