other

How Do You Picture the HMH Performance?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

I think it would be fierce if Tom Cruise flew his plane around the interior of the Dolby Theater during the performance, killing dozens and wounding hundreds :firega:

InTheCloset

A chromatica ball style performance. Brutalist architecture stage. Those robotic hand finger things. Fire around her. 
She comes on stage amd screams 

‘This one is for all the f@gs‘:pawsup:

The abyss stares back

gagaisitalian

I'm imagining a ballad version since she is busy with Joker filming. Or perhaps a simple stand-at-the-mic performance!

G U C C I

Aren’t we getting ahead of ourselves here? Am I the only one who thinks that she won’t be performing or even attending the ceremony? I can see them using her absence as a way of not being required to have all of the nominees perform and once the award is announced just having the winner perform in place of the acceptance speech. It’s something that has actually been done in the past. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
18 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i think it was just a bit messy more so on the production side from what i remember. i feel like that happens a lot when award shows try to do outside stuff idk. that's the one reason i could see gaga turning down something like a flying thing. gaga is going to be determined to woo everyone ahead of 2025 lol

i don’t think she would do that and i also don’t think she’s going to do what we expect.  

Then for 2024 she won’t even attend, i’m sure.  How often do artists attend if they aren’t in the running? 

2025 she will attend, win best actress, and best song and perform the big hit from the movie :)

She's actually performing Applause to let everyone know that's the superior "applause" themed song ever, so that other Applause nominated song looses the Oscar to Hold my Hand and she appears on stage holding Katy Perry's hand and they both announce its 2013 all over again 

could mean anything

androiduser

Gaga uses her award show performances to promote herself as classic Hollywood talent, to appeal to the older voters to consider her worthy of their votes in the future. That's how she gained the respect she has from them.

hardcore1996
19 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I’m not expecting an extravagant performance since she won’t have the time to rehearse. I hope she doesn’t just perform the studio version live, it’s really fast paced and won’t have the same impact as an acoustic performance on the piano. 

i joked about 9/11 on here once and got banned :messga:

Tom Cruising will fly a plane and gaga will sing on the wings and Tom will do the vooosh thingy above Oprah's head

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

hieronymus

they start to announce best something and a blood curdling scream is heard from above as she and her piano fall from the ceiling, smooshing woody allen and jared leto on stage. we see that she's wearing a bloody gown and mismatched pigtails. she hasn't eaten, drank, pissed, shït, or came for months in anticipation for this. she starts playing and the vocals are fantastic... angelic, but that's when we notice her mouth hasn't been moving. she's trained her farts to sound identical to her voice using a unique combination of boofing the remaining stock of eau de gaga and wearing a new reverberating chromatica thong. the crowd is at the edge of their seats. julianne moore weeps silently, enraptured by the spectacle. benicio del toro lights up a cigarette INDOORS. lana del rey prays the rosary for her broken mind. lupita nyong'o looks on with wide-eyed curiosity and contentment. as gaga nears the crescendo, she does a handstand facing the back of the stage, exposing her rear to the mystified crowd. she blows a giant lavender fart bubble as the song climaxes. it floats to the center of the auditorium and pops, flooding everyone's olfactory glands with ew de gaga. the room erupts into a reenactment of the infamous execution scene in perfume: the story of a murderer. then she quietly slips out the back while everyone is distracted, stealing a half dozen oscars along the way. :rockstar:

Archived