Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

How Do You Picture the HMH Performance?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

now that it’s safe to discuss this without worrying about jinxing anything…

how do you picture the oscars performance? at the piano?? full on rock vibes??? TCB encore vibes????

personally i picture just her and a mic a la the final scene in ASIB. i just hope that we can actually hear all the belts and such at the end. at the chromatica ball i felt like she sorta intentionally let fire / jumping / etcetera mask that part of the song a bit lol. (and that totally makes sense!! hitting those notes after a long show while on tour is so different than a TV performance or in the studio.)

some of the most iconic performances of gaga’s career were at the oscars. i cannot wait to see what this year brings!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jacs vs looser

I imagine her seating at a piano with a long white dress, performing a soft version of the song for 1 minute, to then stand up, rip that dress off to reveal a red and black suit and start singing Bloody Mary while everyone looks in confusion, specially the organizers who did not approve of this. :nick:

Prosthetic nubs instead of hands and playing the piano with her feet

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

andy232000

I kinda want her to do a pre-recorded performance similar to Beyonce’s last year, but at an airplane track with planes flying over her, like the music video or how they have planes flying at the super bowl. But all that would be hard to do live 

EGOT2027
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I kinda want her to do a pre-recorded performance similar to Beyonce’s last year, but at an airplane track with planes flying over her, like the music video or how they have planes flying at the super bowl. But all that would be hard to do live 

omg i didn't even think about something like this. tom could fly over her lol. it would be a good way to highlight him and the movie generally considering it missed the award it was most likely to win (cinematography)

5 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

YES TO THIS!!!!!!!

Original Diva
13 minutes ago, Charmz said:

Prosthetic nubs instead of hands and playing the piano with her feet

don't give her ideas

excuse me no

AnglerfishbraBENUS
14 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

didn’t everyone kinda hate that performance though?

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

didn’t everyone kinda hate that performance though?

i think it was just a bit messy more so on the production side from what i remember. i feel like that happens a lot when award shows try to do outside stuff idk. that's the one reason i could see gaga turning down something like a flying thing. gaga is going to be determined to woo everyone ahead of 2025 lol

pachinko
35 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I imagine her seating at a piano with a long white dress, performing a soft version of the song for 1 minute, to then stand up, rip that dress off to reveal a red and black suit and start singing Bloody Mary while everyone looks in confusion, specially the organizers who did not approve of this. :nick:

One can only dream. :firega:

Anderson123
41 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Then Rihanna joins the stage to sing Lift Me Up and they switch it to Sex Dreams and Gaga says “I heard y’all wanted ARTPOP Act 2 here’s to 10 years of this album, listen to all the brand new songs at midnight!” Then they end with Swine and Gaga pukes on Will Smith’s Oscar in front of everyone, the cast of Everything Everywhere All At Once celebrate their Best Picture win and everyone’s clapping and the whole audience stands up to dance. 

RAMROD

Y'all really think she will perform, with the filming still ongoing? :oprah:

I don't think she will perform live, she would do a prerecorded performance maybe. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

skedaddleBItCh

Bring the mega flamethrowers and perform while barbecuing everyone alive

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived