Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Let's pile on Akon

Nemo

Featured Posts

bionic

Akon is also anti-vaccine (not just for COVID but in general- decries them as "white people medicine").

buy bionic

Wait… so all I need to make a babies is myself and an incubator??

….Be right back, I’m going to Tractor Supply to buy one…

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7adaabde8252f2dffce958f48c7a3f4fed685cc09&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

skaxboy

Did someone say “incubating”? In a vessel perhaps?

4655665.jpg?format=pjpg&optimize=medium

Anywho, here’s to making fun of Akon because I am petty. Even tho he worked with both of my faves named Stefani  

Akon-appears-to-have-gotten-his-hairline

akons-new-hairline.jpg?w=1280&h=720&q=88

Let’s not forget him throwing a teenaged boy from stage. And him being inappropriate with a 14 year old girl on stage. 

50 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Anywho, here’s to making fun of Akon because I am petty. Even tho he worked with both of my faves named Stefani

He worked with Gaga, but then threw her under the bus when he thought she wasn't popular anymore. Then later tried to walk it back, but I don't forget.

All of which was bad enough, but if I'd never heard of him before this^, well... that's bad enough, too.

impeach92
24 minutes ago, Nemo said:

He worked with Gaga, but then threw her under the bus when he thought she wasn't popular anymore. Then later tried to walk it back, but I don't forget.

All of which was bad enough, but if I'd never heard of him before this^, well... that's bad enough, too.

Literally this he openly said in an interview when she stopped being a “cash cow” he dipped, like don’t reap the benefits of art but dip when the check is not to your standard.

Oh wait, there's more:

I think this is the whole thing, haven't brought myself to watch it yet:

LovingIsACherryPie
3 hours ago, Nemo said:

2 hours ago, impeach92 said:

Literally this he openly said in an interview when she stopped being a “cash cow” he dipped, like don’t reap the benefits of art but dip when the check is not to your standard.

Wait what did he really say that?! :shocked: They were so close in 2008 I thought they were friends or something. 

Archived