I hope she’s convicted of all charges :heart:

Then gaga will come bail her out. Telephone pt.2 is upon us 

Stephen
2 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

Then gaga will come bail her out. Telephone pt.2 is upon us 

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Beyoncé sweetie I'm so sorry

Future Lovers

I just hope some good can come of this tbh. It's long overdue for an intervention in the system Ticketmaster has been allowed to create. Millions of people, and even the artists themselves, are getting cheated and lied to. 

jimmytimestep

It's overdue. I wonder if they will bring up the upcoming Broadway revival of "Parade", in which users had the same struggles as with the Eras tour. Tickets selected, payment entered, and then booted. 

bionic

Ticketmaster is a monopoly, everybody knows it, and everybody knows they're using their position to manipualte the market in their favor. It is so anti-consumer its disgusting.

Blaming it on a cyberattack won't cut it but the dinosaurs in Congress will probably accept that at face value

buy bionic

Did the writers of Gossip Girl Reboot write their speeches? :ororomunroe:

"Ticketmaster ought to look in the mirror and say, I’m the problem, it’s me" :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Evan Peters

I think the funniest thing about this is how Taylor’s fans think her team gives a single **** about the monopoly Ticketmaster holds. You seriously think she/the coordinators of her tour didn’t know what was gonna happen? :awkney:

emma roberts is an abuser

Cameltoe Chariot
4 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

I think the funniest thing about this is how Taylor’s fans think her team gives a single **** about the monopoly Ticketmaster holds. You seriously think she/the coordinators of her tour didn’t know what was gonna happen? :awkney:

Yeah I mean... the money's in the bank and she already cashed the cheques :ladyhaha: as if she gives a f*ck where it came from, they just don't want the bad morale brewing in her fanbase because it might impact merch sales and future albums.

That being said I hope these leads to positive change and loosens the stranglehold Ticketmaster has on concerts and other events. They suck big time :alsemanche:

Tinnitus15

I feel weird about it. They make it personally for Mrs. swift, when she’s not the ONLY one affected by this faulty system. What about Bad Bunny and the mess with his concert, Madonna’s leaked dates and so on? More artists should’ve joined, in order to take down them.

Archived