💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is 2023 ready for a new Katy Perry album?

COOOK

What do you think?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. New KP album?

• No. We're good.
    • Yes! It's long overdue.

Featured Posts

Smile was released in 2020 and her final date for the Vegas show ᑭᒪᗩY will be April 15, 2023- if no more shows are added... Do you think KP6 is on the horizon, therefore it's time to focus on it? Is there any demand for this at all, or will she branch out and pursue some Republican duties?

bionic

She should release some purposeful pop to coincide with the 2024 presidential election

buy bionic

Better Day

If I wanted to listen to a new Katy Perry album, I’ll just put on Teenage Dream. 

Together You And I!

monstertoronto

My god the hate for this woman who put out so many bops and eras.  I’m here for new music. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

im here for it. i just think she needs to hone in on what worked for her vegas show. undeniable pop camp and self reference. 

Gaga’s ARTPOP meant Dance - Sex - Art - Pop - Tech

Katy’s POPART formula is Burlesque - Sex - Pop - Art - Camp

Space Cowboy

The vote are so divisive. I get the feeling that this fanbase either loves her or really hates her :laughga:

heygurlhi

im one of the 32 people who liked Smile but she should take her time and chill for like 2 years 

Ignore me i drink

Yes. But I think she needs to return to her roots and step away from electronic pop dance music. Something like One Of The Boys. Show off her vocal, guitar, and songwriting talents. 

Edonis

Katy faced a lot of backlash from her fans/GP because of that voting stunt, so I’m not quite sure if how’s the time to release something. 

6 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

I like her but I feel like next year would be nicer somehow.. 

Same feeling. I feel like 2024 is better and I dont know why :emma:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

ALGAYDO

I’m one the only like 3 people who actually listened to Smile, and it was a good enough album, but the sis needs to find new inspiration or something cause it’s all the same shít she’s been doing for over a decade now. 

SharGaga

She's not an artist as her music hasn't evolved one bit since Teenage Dream. She's only released 3 record since with the same cookie cutter radio fodder music. If she's smart she'll go for a more rock acoustic sound and change it up a bit. But she'll need to find some major inspiration and better writers/producers first.

Archived