life

Tony Bennett congratulates Lady Gaga for her Oscar nom

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

He's like that friend that never forgets your birthday and hypes you up no matter what.

Ofcourse its not him tweeting personally but I get the feel he's just as excited as us when gaga makes an achievement 

artpopulace

Please correct me if I am wrong, but is the first artist to receive blah blah is incorrect? Even only considering an “artist” like music cred only and not lyrics/singwriting, there is Elton John (and presumably others)? Even if artist meaning credited as artist of the song, Elton John is credited/sings in 3/4 of his four nominations: Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Circle of Life, I’m Gonna Love Me Again

Anyway happy to see him celebrating Gaga’s nom! This is true friendship

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

6 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Please correct me if I am wrong, but is the first artist to receive blah blah is incorrect? Even only considering an “artist” like music cred only and not lyrics/singwriting, there is Elton John (and presumably others)? Even if artist meaning credited as artist of the song, Elton John is credited/sings in 3/4 of his four nominations: Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Circle of Life, I’m Gonna Love Me Again

They should’ve just said “first female artist”

Gagaism
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Ok she’s the first  Lady Gaga, sounds better? :ororomunroe:

RudraCNG

It's so sad what's happening with Tony... I mean, it's only natural at his age, but I experienced it myself with my grandpa (who always was like a father to me) during the last 3 years, until he passed away last year. I hope he still remembers Gaga from time to time.

Edit: I'm sorry, this was not the topic, I just thought about it seeing him in that pic. Anyway, congrats Gaga!

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

Do we really throw a fit on a man with Alzheimers? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

34 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

The version of Circle of Life that was nominated to the Oscar's was the film version, performed by Carmen Twillie and Lebo M.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Controversiaga

Are we sure Tony composed this tweet himself? I don’t think he uses twitter . A kind gesture though!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

SimonBaetens
5 minutes ago, ControversiaGa said:

Are we sure Tony composed this tweet himself? I don’t think he uses twitter . A kind gesture though!

Considering he has severe Alzheimer's and is 96, that is indeed unlikely.

Phaye Monster

Tony has always been Gaga’s number one cheerleader, he’s so sweet

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived