💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga & Rihanna to perform at the Oscars

COOOK

Featured Posts

HMH better win. Not my favourite Gaga song (only listened to it a few times) but it’s got Oscar written all over it and has been the bigger hit with listeners and critics alike.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
5 hours ago, MOT said:

Great thread 

Really hope she performs, but it's only 7 weeks away and she would presumably need some preparation and rehearsal. Can't really see that happening with Joker on the go. I'm usually wrong though.

Yeah, I'm curious...Joker should be towards the end of the shoot by the time the Oscars roll around...I wonder (esp. if they are in NYC) how this is going to work. Maybe she'll do a taped thing like Bey did a few yrs back?

monstertoronto
14 hours ago, Charmz said:

Maybe my hopes shot up for a new single or something

It’s the Oscars, they only perform the nominated songs. It’s not just a random performance where the artist can pick a song to promote it. It’s an award show where they’re singing the nominated songs. 

Helxig

OMG WHAT? Is it 2010 again??? :giveup:

I'm so excited even though I know Gaga is just gonna stand at a mic and sing Hold My Hand :woohoo:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

11 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, I'm curious...Joker should be towards the end of the shoot by the time the Oscars roll around...I wonder (esp. if they are in NYC) how this is going to work. Maybe she'll do a taped thing like Bey did a few yrs back?

Whatever she will do/won't do/has done, she probably decided and negotiated long ago. (I remember Bradley started singing lessons again when Shallow was longlisted in November.) Probably it is written in her contract what events she wants to participate during the filming.

GagasEnigma4
15 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Most of filming will actually be in LA, with mainly exteriors being filmed in NYC. So we should be good! I would be surprised if she broke character to come to the Oscars if they are still filming..but fingers crossed they are done by then so we can see her perform:firega:

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

lift me up and HMH are both trash 

I wouldn't say they are trash... They are definitely weak and didn't live up to expectations

They grew on me tho, they are not terrible songs imo, just weak

Archived