💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga & Rihanna to perform at the Oscars

COOOK

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

sis you are unbearable, I think it won't be long before you put yourself in a pancake situation that you won't be able to get out of :bear:

:v:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald
44 minutes ago, dit said:

where did I say I know ANYTHING about the voting process? bish chillax! I'm just expressing my thoughts and placing my odds lol. 

I agree with you. Just thinking realistically, I don't believe Top Gun will win any major awards because of Tom Cruise. Everyone in Hollywood knows he is extremely problematic, and the Oscars will want to avoid the same fallout that's happened to other awards shows recently.  Even the Golden Globes host joked during the broadcast, about Tom Cruise and Scientology's human trafficking. :toofunny: 

I'm just ready to move on from Hold My Hand, this entire era has been extremely awkward. 

monketsharona

Honestly Lady Gaga will probably be done with Joker as the Academy Award night is happeing on March 12th, so I don't see why she wouldn't perform / attend.

Even even if she's not wrapped filming I'm sure Gaga loves attending Oscars shows. For her network and meeting people there. 

A lot projects and meetings are done at those awards shows in Hollywood.

14 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I agree with you. Just thinking realistically, I don't believe Top Gun will win any major awards because of Tom Cruise. Everyone in Hollywood knows he is extremely problematic, and the Oscars will want to avoid the same fallout that's happened to other awards shows recently.  Even the Golden Globes host joked during the broadcast, about Tom Cruise and Scientology's human trafficking. :toofunny: 

I'm just ready to move on from Hold My Hand, this entire era has been extremely awkward. 

couldnt have said it better myself tbh. This whole mini era has been a little weird tbh. Thank God we have the Bloody Mary revival to keep us strong until Joker 2!

56 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

Saying who will win most likely means you know how voting goes and how the process is conducted in general. If you don’t know it seems you just randomly write Random claims without any prof to support it.

So what is it?

you're being absolutely ridiculous :rip: People GUESS all the time. I literally said "probably". Meaning I don't know for a fact. You are putting words in my mouth and over exaggerating. 

13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly Lady Gaga will probably be done with Joker as the Academy Award night is happeing on March 12th, so I don't see why she wouldn't perform / attend.

Even even if she's not wrapped filming I'm sure Gaga loves attending Oscars shows. For her network and meeting people there. 

A lot projects and meetings are done at those awards shows in Hollywood.

Joker filming is expected to finish around the beginning-middle of April so she won't be done for sure.

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Joker filming is expected to finish around the beginning-middle of April so she won't be done for sure.

Those dates are fake, the same souce said they were starting filming in November which was false

Just saying but they wrapped Joker 1 in 2 months and a half (starting mid September 2018 and wrapping up on December 3rd 2018)

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Those dates are fake, the same souce said they were starting filming in November which di not happen. 

Just saying but they wrapped Joker 1 in 2 months and a half (starting mid September 2018 and wrapping up on December 3rd 2018)

How do we know they're fake?

They said the filming starts on November 30 and finishes on April 6. Joaquin started filming around December 10, which is not that far away from Nov. 30. They were probably doing some pre-production these 10 days. 

GagasEnigma4

If Ga is still filming Joker theres no way she will come do a public performance or appearance..it would break her character and the mystery of it all. She is laying low throughout the shoot most likely. She hasn’t been since in public or on a red carpet since shooting began. She is always hyper focused and this is her biggest role yet. I would love to see her perform, but it wont happen if Joker is and probably still will be filming. She may film a performance and it may play at the Oscars though. Just my thoughts

KindnessPunk

Surprised if this happens since I’d think she’d be focused on Joker…but just think this will be the first time performing HMH since the Houston Chromatica Ball Date!!!! Lady-Gaga-Chromatica-080922.jpg

omg what if the set is made to look like the museum of brutality..

Archived