Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Charmz said:

She HAS to be performing something new. HMH is old at this point 

yeah Bloody Mary at the Oscars

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

You all speak about winners Like some experts when actually most of you have no idea of voting process or how unpredictable this things Are…

where did I say I know ANYTHING about the voting process? bish chillax! I'm just expressing my thoughts and placing my odds lol. 

3 minutes ago, dit said:

where did I say I know ANYTHING about the voting process? bish chillax! I'm just expressing my thoughts and placing my odds lol. 

Saying who will win most likely means you know how voting goes and how the process is conducted in general. If you don’t know it seems you just randomly write Random claims without any prof to support it.

So what is it?

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Ivannn said:

Saying who will win most likely means you know how voting goes and how the process is conducted in general. If you don’t know it seems you just randomly write Random claims without any prof to support it.

So what is it?

"What is it?" You're taking this too seriously, that's what it is.

MaybeKermit
1 minute ago, Ivannn said:

So what is it?

Yo chillax ? You can’t deny that Naatu Naatu Cleary is a forerunner even tho I HATE that song and Can’t believe it’s up for an Oscar. 

it already won the Golden Globe and countless other awards over HMh and LMU so is it a STRETCH to say that it might win the Oscar too? NO! Especially given it’s success and the fact that it’s an Indian song clearly play a big part !! 

Just now, deactivated001 said:

"What is it?" You're taking this too seriously, that's what it is.

:kiss:

Smother Em Eh

Okay but this isn’t confirmed and maybe we’ll get a pic of them together hopefully! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

1 minute ago, MaybeKermit said:

Yo chillax ? You can’t deny that Naatu Naatu Cleary is a forerunner even tho I HATE that song and Can’t believe it’s up for an Oscar. 

it already won the Golden Globe and countless other awards over HMh and LMU so is it a STRETCH to say that it might win the Oscar too? NO! Especially given it’s success and the fact that it’s an Indian song clearly play a big part !! 

And that is why I think it will most likely Fail to win an Oscar. If it was some strong industr name it would be a frontrunner but since it is not they most likely honoured him with nomination and Award will go to Diane, Gaga or Rihanna. Diane will most likely lose since She Is Getting honorary Award at Governors ball.

Cssomeone

If I were Gaga and her team, I'd promote the hell out of HMH now. Naatu Naatu from RRR won the Golden Globes and Critics Choice, but it was pretty much snubbed at both BAFTA and Oscar. With Top Gun getting a few nominations, including best picture, it's high time Gaga made the voters (more) aware of her song

Lextyr97

I hope her vocals are on point so that she delivers another career best performance. Hold My Hand is soooooo ****ing hard to sing so if she nails it, I’ll be a happy camper

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i want Gaga to win, but i’m more excited for her to sweep with the Joker soundtrack so i’m fine with a humble loss. I’m also not mad at Rihanna getting an oscar. The pop girlies deserve it!!

andy232000
1 hour ago, LunaUniverse said:

I can see why she wouldn’t attend yet on the other hand I can understand why she would go for that one night to perform since she is a member of the Academy

For some reason the fact that they are denying a performance is confirmed makes me believe she totally is performing lol

Pennywise
25 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

So what is it?

sis you are unbearable, I think it won't be long before you put yourself in a pancake situation that you won't be able to get out of :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived