Gaga Scores 4th Oscar Nomination For 'Hold My Hand'

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackout19
10 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

if you hate a song so much you can just ignore its existence and focus on what you like lmfao

OT: legend :firega:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Runway

But I was told by OGH she could only get nominated if she campaigned like she did for ASIB/HOG :partysick:

Anderson123
1 hour ago, Dojo said:

omg she might even get it! i think she have a great great chance, lift me up is no competition at all

i am 100% sure the members of the Academy will hold her hand, once again

You just jinxed this like that Oscar nomination for House of Gucci saying it was on lock. :cyanlights:

The  way that she could be the first female artist (or even musician) to have 3 Best Original Songs win (Shallow, Hold My Hand, and Joker2)

keep on looking for Psyduck

Robo Ga

This song is everything for me.

1) The song truly got me through 2022, one of the most challenging years of my life

2) I bawled my eyes out hearing it at Top Gun with my BFFs in the theatre

3) I saw her sing it live at TCB in NJ and it was one of the best moments of my life

I could go on. It was also my most listened to song of the year on Apple Music. Now we get to root for it at the Oscars! I am so excited and happy about this. 

🤖⚡️

Ladle Ghoulash
19 minutes ago, Meat said:

Good news! You don’t have to perform the song because you weren’t nominated. Congratulations!

Levine

We are thankful for a nomination, because if it's not Natu Natu then they'll give it to Lift me up (for the message behind it I agree, but the song itself is so bland).

1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

She ain’t winning. Sorry. 

She does not need to. She already won for Shallow. All we need is an amazing performance. But she does not need another win.

Pretty Savage

I think Natu Natu is going to win but I wouldn't mind. I would be satisfied if she performs. :nick:

Not me thinking Applause by Lady Gaga seeing that nomination :sweat:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Meat said:

Lady Gaga is now the only female singer with three Best Original Song nominations. She also joins Barbra Streisand as the only female singers with at least four Oscar nominations :applause:

Wow, she really is constantly breaking records :heart:

Archived