💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

95th Oscar Nominations Announcement

Dennis

Featured Posts

The announcement for the 95th Academy Awards will be live in two hours and 30 minutes. Lady Gaga is competing in Best Original Song and Best Original Score (unlikely to be nominated in the latter). A nomination today would be her fourth and her third in the Best Original Song category.

Other pop stars in contention are The Weeknd, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.

And can we see Paul Mescal in Best Actor please? :lolly:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no I'm too busy today to mod meltdowns :franminervini:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Wet Fire

Olivia Colman will get a BA nom for sure. Even though I don't even know if she was in any movie this past year :giggle:

4 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Olivia Colman will get a BA nom for sure. Even though I don't even know if she was in any movie this past year :giggle:

She is considered a contender, but her chances vanished so quickly this year. She's ranked 9th.

2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

She is considered a contender, but her chances vanished so quickly this year. She's ranked 9th.

Academy Loves her. She will get a nomination for sure. Michelle Williams lost her chances very early this year.

RAMROD
54 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

Doesn't matter, Michelle Yeoh will lead and win tbh, she did the acting of her life on EEAAO, otherwise the awards is delusional and RACIST!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wet Fire
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Doesn't matter, Michelle Yeoh will lead and win tbh, she did the acting of her life on EEAAO, otherwise the awards is delusional and RACIST!

As much as I adore and deeply respect Michelle Yeoh, I felt like Cate Blanchett gave a better performance. That's simply because Cate had a much more character-oriented film.

1 minute ago, Wet Fire said:

As much as I adore and deeply respect Michelle Yeoh, I felt like Cate Blanchett gave a better performance. That's simply because Cate had a much more character-oriented film.

I don't think they will give it to Cate... I agree, she was amazing but she already have 2...

I think Michelle is winning :heart:

PunkTheFunk

If Gaga is nominated she will become the first woman of Italian American descent born in 1986 to have 4 Oscar nominations.

• Dennis changed the title to [LIVE] 95th Oscar Nominations Announcement
Robo Ga
2 hours ago, River said:

oh no I'm too busy today to mod meltdowns :franminervini:

LOL last year's meltdowns were historic :bradley:  Praying this year goes better for us :tony:

🤖⚡️

• Dennis changed the title to 95th Oscar Nominations Announcement

Archived