💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which album are you most looking forward to?

Blackout19

Which album?   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Title.

• Miley Cyrus - Endless Summer Vacation
    • Lana Del Rey - Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd

Featured Posts

Blackout19

To be honest I can't wait for both album, but I need to go with Lana. She is in my top 3 favorite singers of all time, and I can't wait for her new album. :heart:

Arcadia GIF by Lana Del Rey

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

AURAOFSHEISSE

Lana the song titles and rumored vibe have me hyped, im not rlly a Miley listener 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Agunimon

Endless Summer Vacation. Although I like all of Lana's albums and listen to her quite often (not so much her last three albums, though I do quite enjoy Blue Bannisters), she has not been an artist who I have anticipated new albums for in years. But I am very interested to see the sound shift that Miley has in her upcoming album - which the lack thereof is often why I haven't anticipated one from Lana.

The Fame

Lana's. Lana is one of my favorites and with the exception of two of her albums, most things she puts out are major winners for me.

The only work from Miley that I've ever liked some music from is Plastic Hearts. That's promising since it was her most recent project, but she hasn't "earned my trust" yet enough for me to be hyped for her next album. 

Reject False Icons

Miley’s

anything summery, escaping, and free spirited sounds already teasing for me, I hope it will be nostalgic and an instant classic like Bangerz came to be but obviously with its own vibe 

Blackout19
9 hours ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

Lana’s albums are messy piano ballads 

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Archived