83 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you pick?

• Jay
    • Jeff
    • Mate
    • Elon
    • Lukas

Featured Posts

Some of the most desired men in the world stand before you...

Which one will you pick to Marry? and why? 

Jay:

67dd3424-20a3-424c-a379-d97e10f351f2.jpg?dpr=2&fit=scale-down&quality=medium&source=next&width=700

An American rapper, record producer, entrepreneur, and founder of Manhattan-based conglomerate talent and entertainment agency Roc Nation. The Brooklyn-born rapper was crowned hip-hop's first billionaire in 2019, thanks to a sprawling and diversified empire. He is regarded as one of the greatest rappers of all time.He has been central to the creative and commercial success of artists including Kanye West, Rihanna, and J. Cole

Jeff:

181117-jeff-bezos.jpg?resize=1536,1024&quality=75&strip=all

An American entrepreneur, media proprietor, investor, and commercial astronaut. He is the founder, executive chairman, and former president and CEO of Amazon. With a net worth of US$109.3 billion as of January 2023

Mate Rimac:

Rimac%20with%20Nevera%202_0.jpg

A Croatian innovator, entrepreneur,  and founder of the Croatian electric sports car company Rimac Automobili and Greyp Bikes, a high-tech eBike and eBike technology company.  Forbes named Rimac one of the Top 30 Under 30, the 30 best entrepreneurs under the age of 30 of the world. At 19 years old, Rimac started to convert an old 1984 BMW 3 Series into an electric car in his garage.The vehicle broke several world records for electric cars.

Elon Musk:

twitter-musk-europe-showdown-17525.jpg

A business magnate and investor. He is the founder, CEO and chief engineer of SpaceX; angel investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; owner and CEO of Twitter, Inc,  founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI; and president of the philanthropic Musk Foundation. With an estimated net worth of around $139 billion as of December 23, 2022, primarily from his ownership stakes in Tesla and SpaceX, Musk is the second-wealthiest person in the world

Lukas Walton:

lukas-walton-bio-headshot.jpg

An American billionaire heir. He is the grandson of Sam Walton, the founder of Walmart. He owns stakes in Walmart, First Solar and Arvest Bank, though he does not work for the companies He is the environment program committee chair for the Walton Family Foundation. As of 2021, Lukas Walton is ranked 127th in the Forbes annual list of the world's billionaires

Hottie Detector

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather be poor:ororomunroe:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Pennywise

@Kimmo make it public I wanna doxx the people who say El*n :bear: 

Spoiler

which is why it is good that no one said him yet :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise

Anyway if I was to be a class traitor, then let's go big and make it with Jeff Bezos :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

8 minutes ago, weed said:

mm I'll take Lukas <3 

4 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Between Lukas, Jeff and Mate. Depends who has the prettiest D.

I suspect Lukas has a nice hairy chest and beautiful uc tool...Wha do y'all think?:partysick:

MAIN-WALTON_i.jpg

4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

@Kimmo make it public I wanna doxx the people who say El*n :bear: 

Reveal hidden contents

which is why it is good that no one said him yet :poot:

The votes reveal that it was YOU who voted for Elon :deadbanana:

Hottie Detector

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I suspect Lukas has a nice hairy chest and beautiful uc tool...Wha do y'all think?:partysick:

MAIN-WALTON_i.jpg

Yesss voted for Lukas. :flutter:

4 minutes ago, TheSine said:

None. I create my own wealth,

Is that why you voted for Jay Z? :partysick:

Hottie Detector

TheSine
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Is that why you voted for Jay Z? :partysick:

:laughga: Don't try to frame me!

🖤TheSine🖤

Archived