Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat Stuns As She Is Serving Boiled Lobster At Paris Fashion Week

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it tbh. All the pop girlies have been half awake and Doja Cat has been keeping things interesting. Sure its not aesthetically pleasing as Gaga's avant-garde looks but as a little monster, I've learnt to appreciate fashion as art and craftsmanship, rather than just pleasing at face value. Look at how much effort the crystals probably took, I can't even tell if its her actual skin or a bodysuit that perfectly blends w/ the makeup on her face. 

Lets be real. If Gaga wore that but in blue, y'all would be foaming at the mouth thinking its some ARTPOP ACT 2 tease. 

ALittleMonsta

This is an incredible fashion piece. Doja has a better understanding of the concept of fashion

ALittleMonsta
4 minutes ago, Obobo said:

I love it tbh. All the pop girlies have been half awake and Doja Cat has been keeping things interesting. Sure its not aesthetically pleasing as Gaga's avant-garde looks but as a little monster, I've learnt to appreciate fashion as art and craftsmanship, rather than just pleasing at face value. Look at how much effort the crystals probably took, I can't even tell if its her actual skin or a bodysuit that perfectly blends w/ the makeup on her face. 

Lets be real. If Gaga wore that but in blue, y'all would be foaming at the mouth thinking its some ARTPOP ACT 2 tease. 

Fashion is art. Art can be anything and everything. 

holy scheisse

This is something Gaga would have done10 years ago it’s inchresting to see y’all react so negatively haha. 

I recall she wanted to paint herself blue but got c*ck blocked by Avatar coming out lol 

JazzGa

I love seeing people respect and honor an avant-garde and highly conceptual look like this, rather than writing it off as "lol attention-seeking crazy girl fashun!11" How times have changed since 2009, eh?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Healed My Heart
57 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Doja Cat indeed looked like she had just crawled out of hell

:ladyhaha:

She/her 💗💜💙

JazzGa

Yall are some haters lmao you would be yassing your @sses off if this exact look was on the body of the only woman yall are capable of pretending to respect lol

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

ALittleMonsta

39 minutes ago, badfaith said:

Sometimes you go to far 

This is nowhere near the current ends of fashion, fashion can go way further than this

Archived