💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat Stuns As She Is Serving Boiled Lobster At Paris Fashion Week

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

66866641-11666143-image-a-38_16744728648

This morning in Paris, a handful of models walked down the Schiaparelli spring couture runway with faces dipped in gold. But Doja Cat, who was sitting front row, has been there and done that—she made headlines last September at Paris Fashion Week by covering herself entirely in gold paint. So how did she dress for the occasion this time? Well, by coating herself in 30,000 red Swarovski crystals, from the top of her head to the tips of her finger nails. Her full body makeup mimicked the ornate beading of her Schiaparelli dress's skirt, which featured a cascading crimson train. It made the glistening gold-plated faces of the models look extremely tame in comparison. 

Daniel Roseberry's latest Schiaparelli collection is inspired by Dante's Infernoand Doja Cat indeed looked like she had just crawled out of hell to remind everyone how fantastic her fashion week looks can be. Roseberry said in a statement, “This collection is my homage to doubt.” And Doja Cat's look muddled the boundaries between real flesh and statuesque works of art just as much as those dipped in gold.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/a42618152/doja-cat-schiaparelli-couture-week-crystal-look/

:applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• RAMROD changed the title to Doja Cat Stuns As She Is Serving Boiled Lobster At Paris Fashion Week
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

It's not "pretty" but I love that shes keeping her fashion exciting and daring tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Controversiaga

“Stuns” ??

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Juanlittlem

Gotta love the live-action version of The Little Mermaid, stunning choice for Sebastian

The Little Mermaid Disney GIF

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived