Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat Stuns As She Is Serving Boiled Lobster At Paris Fashion Week

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

It's not cute but it's amazing. 

I live. 

This is my Hannah Montanaâ„ąïž lipgloss.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSine
18 minutes ago, pachinko said:

It sparkles? I change my mind. 

đŸ–€TheSineđŸ–€

A fountain of blood in the shape of a girl 

Always & Forever, đŸ§šđŸ»â€â™‚ïžđŸŠ‰CHARMZđŸŠ‰đŸ§šđŸ»â€â™‚ïž

AURAOFSHEISSE

I am shocked that Gaga fans are trashing her for this, Doja slayed and this is a serve

it seems to me that a lot of people react negatively when sexuality is taken out of a look. think of all the way Doja has desexualized herself in this look and in general recently

1. she’s bald now- hair is sexy

2. Shaved/bleached brows- gives an alien look

3. covered in red gems- covers the human skin

desexualing fashion especially for women allows people to see the art and fashion for what it is, not just appreciating it bc it’s worn by a beautiful woman. I think a lot of people aren’t appreciating it but Doja is rlly the future:heart:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Naak Le Vaar
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

This is something Gaga would have done10 years ago it’s inchresting to see y’all react so negatively haha. 

I recall she wanted to paint herself blue but got c*ck blocked by Avatar coming out lol 

Except Gaga would execute it right and not look like an avatar reject:lolga:

Lmao they blocked my signature

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, JazzGa said:

Yall are some haters lmao you would be yassing your @sses off if this exact look was on the body of the only woman yall are capable of pretending to respect lol

Mmmh no it would still be a look that could have been great but wasn't well executed. When Gaga got half-baked looks GDD users didn't pretend to love it.

Let's be honest; if Gaga did this we would LIVE. I noticed this tendency with myself; sometimes I dont like a particular sound. Then gaga releases something similar and I love it. Gaga most often does things which are in fact unique to her and the art world, but Im certain I would scream YASSSS if Gaga wore this. 

RahrahWitch

It's interesting and I love parts of it but as a whole it's kinda meh. I feel like the skirt and toe shoes throw off what could be really elegant.

the shoes....somebody please talk about the shoes....the toes are....molded into the shoe. This is clearly a piece of art. It's not meant to look beautiful lol. 

Archived