• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackout19

• Space Cowboy

• deactivated001

• dubstep111

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This album is so underrated, and I don't understand why. The songs are so good. The lead single, Living For Love should have been a big hit, like it's so good, the performance from the Grammy was flaw

Bitch get off my pole Kiss it better, kiss it better Make it wetter, make it wetter

Ghosttown really should've been her last big hit, it would've been perfect. It's beautiful and deserved more.

7 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Iconic is THAT song. The intro gives me those type of goosebumps I can't describe :messga:

Omg I get that feeling too!! Iconic never gets old. I can’t tell you how many times I have played that,  hold tight and holy water

• Love 1
Agunimon
3 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

her old albums are mazing, but Ray Of Light is kinda overrated. I was listening in the car some days ago, and only the singles I like, which I know them for a long time. I know many people likes Ray Of Light, but is not for me. I think is the only album from her that I don't listen.

Her music doesn't really connect with me. I'm someone who likes to listen to entire albums rather than individual songs, and there's only three albums (the ones I listed; Rebel Heart, Madame X, and True Blue) that I feel I can do that with her music. It's a shame since I don't like missing what the vast majority of the world are in on, and I am missing something when it comes to her music.