💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rebel Heart is the most underrated album from Madonna

Blackout19

Featured Posts

MessyTop
5 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

This album is so underrated, and I don't understand why. The songs are so good. The lead single, Living For Love should have been a big hit, like it's so good, the performance from the Grammy was flawless, and the video was great too. 

Ghosttown again, was such a great video and the song should have been big, but it didn't do well. 

The only single that had some views, and people appreciate was B**ch I'm Madonna. 

This album has so many great songs, like from Hold Tight to Joan Of Arc to Beautiful Scars. 

Is sad to see that people didn't appreciate it. Btw, the tour was one of her best tours ever. 

Um, the entire album and the demos leaked months before the release of the album, by the time the album came out nobody cared. Her biggest leak to date. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto

Joan of arc is such an amazing song, great chorus, perfect melody, and the lyrics are so personal and vulnerable.  Wash all over me is so good too.  Veni vici vidi is good too. All such great career retrospectives.  And Rebel Heart the song is amazing too. 

Anderson123

I still think Madonna's most underrated albums are Bedtime Stories and American Life but it's nice to see appreciation for Rebel Heart. Not a bad album but not great either, it has it's moments, way better than MDNA for sure.

Wash All Over Me, Heartbreak City, Devil Prey, Ghosttown, Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, etc. so many great songs. The only one I deleted was AutoTune Baby, what was she thinking ? lol.

The standard version is pretty good for non fans if they want to give it a try but has some cool cuts like Addicted, Messiah and Rebel Heart too. It's A LONG album though.

Agunimon

Madame X is way more underrated sorry! But Rebel Heart is my second favorite (and also underrated), then True Blue.

I think they are both better than Ray of Light AND Confessions, which for me fell flat for my expectations of them based on pop fans overhyping them (I didn't listen to Madonna albums until 2020).

Blackout19
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Madame X is way more underrated sorry! But Rebel Heart is my second favorite (and also underrated), then True Blue.

I think they are both better than Ray of Light AND Confessions, which for me fell flat for my expectations of them based on pop fans overhyping them (I didn't listen to Madonna albums until 2020).

her old albums are mazing, but Ray Of Light is kinda overrated. I was listening in the car some days ago, and only the singles I like, which I know them for a long time. I know many people likes Ray Of Light, but is not for me. I think is the only album from her that I don't listen.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Blackout19
1 minute ago, deactivated001 said:

IMO American Life is her most underrated album 

Rebel Heart is still the most underrated. Everybody loves her old albums, which yeah they are really great, and I love them a lot. 

Ladle Ghoulash
6 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Rebel Heart is still the most underrated. Everybody loves her old albums, which yeah they are really great, and I love them a lot. 

People are allowed to have different opinions. IMO Rebel Heart isn't underrated because I don't think it's that great.

Blackout19
2 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

People are allowed to have different opinions.

agree, I didn't say you can't have your opinion. But I know a lot of people who likes her old albums (which I said are great, and I love them a lot), but nobody talks about Rebel heart, which I think is actually amazing.

dubstep111

I agree and I still go back to this album all the time. I always preferred the demos of all the songs that leaked but atleast she didn’t scrap it!!

Archived