Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rebel Heart is the most underrated album from Madonna

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

This album is so underrated, and I don't understand why. The songs are so good. The lead single, Living For Love should have been a big hit, like it's so good, the performance from the Grammy was flawless, and the video was great too. 

Ghosttown again, was such a great video and the song should have been big, but it didn't do well. 

The only single that had some views, and people appreciate was B**ch I'm Madonna. 

This album has so many great songs, like from Hold Tight to Joan Of Arc to Beautiful Scars. 

Is sad to see that people didn't appreciate it. Btw, the tour was one of her best tours ever. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackout19

And yas, is my favorite album from her. Even if I like a lot her old albums, but since this album was out, I knew it will be my favorite. 

Space Cowboy

Ghosttown really should've been her last big hit, it would've been perfect. It's beautiful and deserved more.

Blackout19
22 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Ghosttown really should've been her last big hit, it would've been perfect. It's beautiful and deserved more.

And the music video was great too

sillynate

This albums lyrical content is very reminiscent of her first works up until erotica, just with a modern sound. I think that’s why it’s one of her best when looking at her recent stuff 

Arcanum

It is indeed but when it comes to underrated Madonna albums there can only be one winner...

bedtime stories madonna GIF

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

TheSine
3 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

It is indeed but when it comes to underrated Madonna albums there can only be one winner...

bedtime stories madonna GIF

This is just a fact. This is one of my top 5 too.

🖤TheSine🖤

Blackout19
16 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Half of it was boring and skippable. 

stare what GIF

Archived